• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network now streams recent dub episodes.

Awesome. I missed today's episode, this could be useful :D
Thanks Chosen!

Errr.... Cartoonnetwork.com has been doing this since early May, actually. They always put Saturday's new episode on the video player every Monday. They're always in pretty good quality, too.

Awesome! My cable is broken at college so I can't watch it when it airs, and even if it did, I wouldn't want my roommate to know I watch it, plus I don't want to wake him up that early with the TV. This helps a lot!

It'll definately be better than waiting for someone to upload it (in parts, which can be hard to find and sometimes with a part missing) on youtube.

AMAZING. THANK YOU. YOU ARE MY HERO.
Capslock aside, this is awesome. I don't watch TV, and my internet is pretty good, so it's the perfect fit. <3 I never get to see the dub episodes unless I hunt. them. down.

But, I have dial up. :(
My soul bleeds for you. D:

The least CN should have done is display a message to tell me that I'm in the wrong region, instead of having the video randomly stop loading.

:/ The comment section..I presume those kids are under 8.

Neat. They don't stream old episodes anymore, right? They used to, but that was when Toonami still existed.

I don't know why, but for some strange reason the video just won't load...
Does it work on your computers?

My favorite illegal site worked so well...

Well, I hope they don't take this down after the first couple of months like the BBC did with one their streaming shows. =[

Well, I hope they don't take this down after the first couple of months like the BBC did with one their streaming shows. =[

This has already been going on for a few months, so I don't think we have to worry about that.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom