• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Cartoon Network to air 4-hour long Pokémon marathon on Feb. ...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air 4-hour long Pokémon marathon on Feb. ...

A 4-hour long Pokémon marathon is set to air on Cartoon Network on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short... I'm really doubting the rumours claiming it was on pokemon.com without any sort of promotion, considering how they're clearly advertising even just these extremely short mega evo scenes, so hopefully we'll get it in the near future too.

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
Wow, trying to rush through it right off the bat, eh CN?

So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short...
What about the Iris and Cilan specials :confused:

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
What about the Iris and Cilan specials :confused:
Oh yeah, you're right, but I gave up on these. I'm really confused over why they never dubbed these and the Dawn/Brock eps too. They seem to dub pretty much everything nowdays, so why were these exceptions?

Teeboy

Reaction score
So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short... I'm really doubting the rumours claiming it was on pokemon.com without any sort of promotion, considering how they're clearly advertising even just these extremely short mega evo scenes, so hopefully we'll get it in the near future too.
The Klefki short is on Pokemon TV now under the name: "Pikachu: What's This Key?"

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
The Klefki short is on Pokemon TV now under the name: "Pikachu: What's This Key?"
True. It wasn't there yet at the time of me posting that haha... I guess we can say the dub is "complete" now regarding XY's extra material. (unless we count the Cilan/Iris eps although they're more of a late BW extras than XY ones I guess)