• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network to air 4-hour long Pokémon marathon on Feb. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air 4-hour long Pokémon marathon on Feb. ...

A 4-hour long Pokémon marathon is set to air on Cartoon Network on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short... I'm really doubting the rumours claiming it was on pokemon.com without any sort of promotion, considering how they're clearly advertising even just these extremely short mega evo scenes, so hopefully we'll get it in the near future too.

Wow, trying to rush through it right off the bat, eh CN?

So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short...

What about the Iris and Cilan specials :confused:

What about the Iris and Cilan specials :confused:

Oh yeah, you're right, but I gave up on these. I'm really confused over why they never dubbed these and the Dawn/Brock eps too. They seem to dub pretty much everything nowdays, so why were these exceptions?

So here's the Act II dub. Along with the mega evo shorts, the only thing really missing from the XY dub right now is the Klefki short... I'm really doubting the rumours claiming it was on pokemon.com without any sort of promotion, considering how they're clearly advertising even just these extremely short mega evo scenes, so hopefully we'll get it in the near future too.

The Klefki short is on Pokemon TV now under the name: "Pikachu: What's This Key?"

The Klefki short is on Pokemon TV now under the name: "Pikachu: What's This Key?"

True. It wasn't there yet at the time of me posting that haha... I guess we can say the dub is "complete" now regarding XY's extra material. (unless we count the Cilan/Iris eps although they're more of a late BW extras than XY ones I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom