• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of seaso

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of season 14 ...

The very first marathon of Pokémon: Black & White on Cartoon Network is scheduled for June 18. The first 8 episodes of season 14 to be a part of it.

Read more on Bulbanews

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

Haha, I've already got all the episodes recorded on DVR. :D

The Only Pokabu Fan here
Reaction score
Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

...and Canada gets nothing...again.>.>

Reaction score

Well, that's the day of my region's VGC... so I'm gonna have to miss it :(

WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score

Awesome. I will definitely catch this. I love marathons.

Aperture Test Subject
Reaction score

I'll have to catch that, since I started with episode 14!