• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of seaso

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of season 14 ...

The very first marathon of Pokémon: Black & White on Cartoon Network is scheduled for June 18. The first 8 episodes of season 14 to be a part of it.

Read more on Bulbanews

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

Haha, I've already got all the episodes recorded on DVR. :D

Pokabu

The Only Pokabu Fan here
Reaction score
Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

...and Canada gets nothing...again.>.>

Reaction score

Well, that's the day of my region's VGC... so I'm gonna have to miss it :(

Baroque

WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score

Awesome. I will definitely catch this. I love marathons.

shiney mew

Aperture Test Subject
Reaction score

I'll have to catch that, since I started with episode 14!