• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of seaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of season 14 ...

The very first marathon of Pokémon: Black & White on Cartoon Network is scheduled for June 18. The first 8 episodes of season 14 to be a part of it.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

Haha, I've already got all the episodes recorded on DVR. :D

Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s

...and Canada gets nothing...again.>.>

Well, that's the day of my region's VGC... so I'm gonna have to miss it :(

Awesome. I will definitely catch this. I love marathons.

I'll have to catch that, since I started with episode 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom