• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network to air White—Victini and Zekrom: Cartoon Network to air the movie in

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air White—Victini and Zekrom: Cartoon Network to air the movie in February

The official Pokémon website has announced that Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom is set to air on Cartoon Network in February.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cartoon Network to air White—Victini and Zekrom: Cartoon Network to air the movie

You mean it's set to air AGAIN in February.

Re: Cartoon Network to air White—Victini and Zekrom: Cartoon Network to air the movie

You mean it's set to air AGAIN in February.

What do you mean again? Only Pokemon Black: Victini and Reshiram has been shown on Cartoon Network.

What do you mean again? Only Pokemon Black: Victini and Reshiram has been shown on Cartoon Network.

May have been my bad. Which one sides with Ash in Black?

May have been my bad. Which one sides with Ash in Black?

In Black, Ash sides with Reshiram. In White, he sides with Zekrom.

In Black, Ash sides with Reshiram. In White, he sides with Zekrom.

Oooo, ok. My mistake... :sweatlol::embarass: (wonder if I should delete)

I have no objection to this. I was lucky enough to see it in the theaters but I did enjoy it and wouldn't mind seeing it again!

Yay, I get to watch the version of the game I own. :D

Last edited:

Oh really? Good thing I didn't go to the theaters. XDD

So is there anything cut on Cartoon Network airings?

Can't wait to see the White movie. I couldn't go to the theaters to see this because the nearest one was in the Bay Area. I hope it's just as great as Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom