• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard retur

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard returns, 'N' ...

Cartoon Network has recently announced the June schedule, revealing four new Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova episode titles.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard r

"Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion"

Nice... That can't be an accident. Clever. I really like the pun titles that have much value even without the pun.

Re: Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard r

"Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion" is most creative out of the four and probably one of the most pun-filled titles in a while.

"Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion" is most creative out of the four and probably one of the most pun-filled titles in a while.

I can only hope TPCi does as good as job actually dubbing the episode as the title they came up with for the episode. To be honest, I cringe in fear of the upcoming dub episode. It'll have a plethora of old characters with their TPCi voices (which can be fine or terrible, depending on how much effort they actually put in). xD.

I wonder what voice they'll give Damian? He better go, "Oh! Mommy!" again...XD.

I can only hope TPCi does as good as job actually dubbing the episode as the title they came up with for the episode. To be honest, I cringe in fear of the upcoming dub episode. It'll have a plethora of old characters with their TPCi voices (which can be fine or terrible, depending on how much effort they actually put in). xD.

I wonder what voice they'll give Damian? He better go, "Oh! Mommy!" again...XD.
Yeah sadly, the flashbacks will probably have their TPCi voices instead of their old 4Kids voices. Both Misty and Brock have had appearances and voice since the recasting (Brock more since he was in DP. MIsty only appearing in the tenth anniversary special and some flashbacks. ) so I already have an idea of what they might sound like. But hopefully Misty sounds better than she did in the Mastermind special.

I hope they do a good job matching Damien's voice or pick a voice that sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom