• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • As we are still looking for enthusiastic new mods, we're extending the Bulbagarden Staff Drive by a week! See details here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonite to

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonite to have ...

The Castelia and Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon have been revealed. Tyranitar will be available for those who participate in the Castelia season and Dragonite will be available for those who participate in the Nimbasa season.

Read more on Bulbanews

Morgil

Reaction score
Re: Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonit

What are these "seasons"? Are they tournaments or something?

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Re: Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonit

Hidden ability Unnerve? Maybe I'm just not thinking about this strategically, but I've never found a good use for that ability. The Tyranitar seems ruined.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Hidden ability Unnerve? Maybe I'm just not thinking about this strategically, but I've never found a good use for that ability. The Tyranitar seems ruined.
Well, if you're running a Tyranitar on a non-sandstorm team then it means your entire team isn't being damaged by sandstorm every turn. It's not so much what Ability is does have as it is what it doesn't. Of course, you shouldn't be running Tyranitar outside of sandstorm teams anyway.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

What are these "seasons"? Are they tournaments or something?
Seasons are specific periods of time when you can take part in matches of the Pokémon video games and the trading card games in locations where the Play! Pokémon League is organised. Similar to TV seasons once a Play! Pokémon League season has ended a new season begins. These events are usually organised once a week. You can find out where your nearest Play! Pokémon League event location is by entering your home address into this page. I have never been to a Play! Pokémon League event yet because there are not very many Play! Pokémon Leagues in the UK but I want to go to at least one eventually.