• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonite to

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonite to have ...

The Castelia and Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon have been revealed. Tyranitar will be available for those who participate in the Castelia season and Dragonite will be available for those who participate in the Nimbasa season.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonit

What are these "seasons"? Are they tournaments or something?

Re: Castelia, Nimbasa season Global Link event Pokémon announced: Tyranitar, Dragonit

Hidden ability Unnerve? Maybe I'm just not thinking about this strategically, but I've never found a good use for that ability. The Tyranitar seems ruined.

Hidden ability Unnerve? Maybe I'm just not thinking about this strategically, but I've never found a good use for that ability. The Tyranitar seems ruined.
Well, if you're running a Tyranitar on a non-sandstorm team then it means your entire team isn't being damaged by sandstorm every turn. It's not so much what Ability is does have as it is what it doesn't. Of course, you shouldn't be running Tyranitar outside of sandstorm teams anyway.

What are these "seasons"? Are they tournaments or something?
Seasons are specific periods of time when you can take part in matches of the Pokémon video games and the trading card games in locations where the Play! Pokémon League is organised. Similar to TV seasons once a Play! Pokémon League season has ended a new season begins. These events are usually organised once a week. You can find out where your nearest Play! Pokémon League event location is by entering your home address into this page. I have never been to a Play! Pokémon League event yet because there are not very many Play! Pokémon Leagues in the UK but I want to go to at least one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom