• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

    It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

    We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

    Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Castform's Forecast Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bark-ette
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Castform's Forecast Shop

Rules
1. Here at Castform's Forecast Shop, we offer capsules that have a chance to contain various items or trinkets!
2. Post in the thread to purchase a capsule, or more than one! Make sure to link to the Pokebank to show how much money you're spending!
3. Wait until the attendant comes along to crack open your capsule for you! Afterwards, you can post to claim your reward.
4. That's all! It's that easy and fun!

Note: Castform's Forecast Shop is not responsible for excessive purchases or addiction. Please play responsibly.

Sunny Capsule - 250 Pokedollars ☼
20% chance to contain a trinket, 30% chance to contain a minor item, 50% or a major item! Less than 1% chance of a mystery prize!

☔Rainy Capsule - 200 Pokedollars ☔
20% chance to contain a trinket, 50% chance to contain a minor item, and 30% chance to contain a major item!

Chilly Capsule - 100 Pokedollars ⛇

20% chance to contain a trinket, 40% chance to contain a simple item, 40% chance to contain a minor item!

♦Dusty Capsule - 50 Pokedollars ♦
70% chance to contain a trinket, 30% chance to contain a simple item!

☁ Cloudy Capsule - 50 Pokedollars ☁
Contains any set of seals! Any seal that you already have 1 of can be refunded for half of the original cost.

Due to Fizzytopian Regulations, Castform's Forecast Shop is required to show all participants all possibilities for their capsules. The tiers of items are as follows:

Trinkets:
Nothing of real value. Quirky items, i.e. "Bag of Marbles" or "Box of Crayons" or "Staryu Keychain". Trinkets can be exchanged for 10 Pokedollars in the Pokebank.

Simple Items
- x3 of Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry, Leppa Berry, Oran Berry, or Persim Berry. (Status and Health Berries.)
- x2 of Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Kee Berry, or Maranga Berry. (Stat Altering Berries.)
- x5 Pokeball
- x1 set of Line, Smoke, or Party-Popper Seals

Minor Items
- x1 of Occa Berry, Passho Berry, Wacan Berry, Rindo Berry, Yache Berry, Chople Berry, Kebia Berry, Shuca Berry, Coba Berry, Payapa Berry, Tanga Berry, Charti Berry, Kasib Berry, Haban Berry, Colbur Berry, Babiri Berry, Chilan Berry, or Roseli Berry. (Type Effectiveness Berries.)
- x1 Type-Boosting Gem
- x2 Special Balls (Dive, Dusk, Heal, Nest, Net, Quick, Repeat, Timer) or x1 Luxury Ball
- x1 Set of Electric, Flame, Foam, or Flower Seals

Major Items
- x1 Type Held Item (Black Belt, Black Glasses, Charcoal, Dragon Fang, Hard Stone,Magnet, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Never-Melt Ice, Poison Barb, Sharp Beak, Silk Scarf, Silver Powder, Soft Sand, Spell Tag, Twisted Spoon, Stainless Gear, Fairy Dust)
- x1 Incense
- x1 set of Star, Heart, Musical, or Alphabet Seals
- x2 Rare Candies

Mystery Items
One item rolled randomly from the FB Custom Items list.
 
bark-ette
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Today's forecast is in!

CyberBlastoise: Your first Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Three Chesto Berries! Your second Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Petaya Berries! And your third Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Charti Berry!

Thanks for playing!
 
bark-ette
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Today's forecast is in! Errr... Yesterday's forecast is in!

Missingno. Master: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Magnet! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... Two Rare Candies! Your third Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Passho Berry! And your fourth Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Grass Gem!

Thanks for playing!
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
7
Today's forecast is in! Errr... Yesterday's forecast is in!

Missingno. Master: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Magnet! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... Two Rare Candies! Your third Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Passho Berry! And your fourth Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Grass Gem!

Thanks for playing!
*Obtained the Magnet!*

*Obtained 2 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained the Passho Berry!*

*Obtained the Grass Gem!*

Thanks, Soy Sauce! :)
 
According to my research
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Today's forecast is in!

CyberBlastoise: Your first Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Three Chesto Berries! Your second Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Petaya Berries! And your third Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Charti Berry!

Thanks for playing!
Claiming these items, thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top