• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Casting Call

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Heyo F&G :D

Firstly I wanna thank @Fitzy3386 for the name of the game as I struggled for a bit with it, so thankyou!

The aim of the game is super simple. A poster will ask for a description or criteria for a character, and then the next poster will give a character then give their description for someone to answer, and so on and so on! The character can be from any form of media, whether it be a video game, tv show, anime, movie, etc etc. The characters can be opinionated aswell, it depends on how you define the description.

Poster 1:
Give me a silent protagonist?

Poster 2:
Link from Legend of Zelda

Give me a martial artist?

Poster 3
Ryu from Street Fighter.

As you can see it's extremely simple.

I'll say, give me a character whose alignment changes from good to bad?

Last edited:
  • Staff
Gotta be Frank Abagnale Jr from Catch Me If You Can

A character who is misunderstood?

Satori Komeiji of the Touhou Project; loathed by others in-story for simply being a mind-reading youkai to the point that she became a shut-in.

A sauropterygian creature (You can just say regular plesiosaur characters or Loch Ness-based characters)

Back
Top Bottom