• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Catching Fireflies [OOC Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jury

throat to the stars
Reaction score
Ho-hum.

This is mostly here for discussing plots/alliances etc.

But also just for random chatter relating to the rp.

...and because it makes the whole thing seem more professional.

But mostly because I can't keep track of all the characters anymore.

So yeah, post away.

Domovoi arrived pissed off on the island.

*looks around* This is pretty 'snazzy' Corruption. It makes it feel all fancey and stuff.

It is rather awesome isn't it :D
/flicks collar

Pfft. I keep using the word snazzy and I have no idea why P:

Of course it is. I thought of it.

/coughcough

Every successful RP needs an OOC thread.

Edit-Oh look, Naomi's being attacked. Attacking the insane is never a good idea.

Last edited:
/coughcoughCinnacoughcough/

Cinna was an insane threat, but all Naomi has to do is get up and walk over so that Domovoi is within a 15 foot radius of her, then he dies.

Meh. These days, Evan's team could take him without much trouble. Just make him believe that Evan's not there and stab him in the back, or have Eliot punch his bullets back. Elsea could just summon some tigers to maul him, shooting her bow at him while out of his reach on a pegasus, and Miami could just go all hulk and rip him apart. Meanwhile, Jeremy could turn into a dinosaur and eat him, Mary can shoot magic knives at him, while Jason could...Stab him, I guess.

Do you realize now the intent of the suicide mission?

Actually, at this point, it's less about an individual's abilities, and more about how they work with everyone else. People are teaming up, and since everyone's characters are about the same strength...Yeah.

Meh, he is just a mercenary now.

Works for highest bidder.

Wow, well you have successfully written one of the creepiest post I have ever read. Ever.

Who? I don't see that as scary, Evan could probably hire him off the spoils from capturing the sub alone.

The sub is heavily guarded, just because you have a dragon doesn't mean the sub's easily yours.

Technically Cinna is a lot more powerful now than he was previously :/

And he's more sane, you'll be pleased (or unpleased) to know.

Too bad no-one but my characters stayed behind at Alveus so you lot have no idea what's going on back there.

If we ever get onto a Part III it'll be the group returning to Alveus, I imagine.

But that's irrelevant.

EDIT;
Oh, and Cinna's powers have changed somewhat. Just fyi.

Wow, well you have successfully written one of the creepiest post I have ever read. Ever.
Thank you, dealings with Satan are bound to be creepy.
Who? I don't see that as scary, Evan could probably hire him off the spoils from capturing the sub alone.
True, money, powers, and weapons is what he works for.
The sub is heavily guarded, just because you have a dragon doesn't mean the sub's easily yours.
Well if you have a dragon and an dead mercenary......
Technically Cinna is a lot more powerful now than he was previously :/

And he's more sane, you'll be pleased (or unpleased) to know.

Too bad no-one but my characters stayed behind at Alveus so you lot have no idea what's going on back there.

If we ever get onto a Part III it'll be the group returning to Alveus, I imagine.

But that's irrelevant.

EDIT;
Oh, and Cinna's powers have changed somewhat. Just fyi.

Alveus?

No, not yours, the sub they captured in part one, then remodelled into an airship. this one, to be precise. However, seeing as how there are seven of them, plus a few dragons, to your guys...Is it six? I'm pretty sere Evan's team could win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom