• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Catz's Chill Corner

Catz

Goodnight Everybody!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey everyone! It's about time I do one of these things

I want to treat this place as a relaxed, chill environment, where everyone feels included. If you're feeling in the mood to chat, or are feeling a certain way one day, come on down; my place is your place too! I'll also periodically add a few personal things here and there when I feel like it.

With that said, uh, welcome lmao

Today has been pretty relaxed so far, I've been cleaning up for most of the day and took a really nice nap that felt way better than it should've. I'll probably just get to some writing again and do some last minute preparations before I start school again tomorrow. (First day of high school hoo boy TwT) Other than that I don't have much to really say today lmao

Just got back from school, and things weren't too much of note, just the generic "welcome, here's what we're doing for the next year and a half." kinda stuff. It should be about a week before we jump back into the swing of things I suppose. Other than that, I just want to hop into a quick shower and finally get around to what I'm writing for the oneshot competition going on before tomorrow and see how far I get.

How's everyone's day been so far?

Hi, Catz!! Good luck on your one-shot!! I’m still deciding what I even want to do for mine, LOL… Nonetheless, I’m excited to read yours once it’s finished!

How's everyone's day been so far?
I had to drive my aunt to the airport at 4 am, didn’t get back home till 6 am, so my insomniac ass has NOT slept… T_T Hoping to try and nap shortly )b

Sorry it took me so long to work up the nerve to chat with you! (I’m a shy creature of habit, huhu)

Hi, Blanc!! Good to see you again! Don't worry, I'm the same. I barely have an idea formed at the moment TwT. I can't wait to read yours too!
I had to drive my aunt to the airport at 4 am, didn’t get back home till 6 am, so my insomniac ass has NOT slept… T_T Hoping to try and nap shortly )b
Sorry to hear that! Really hope you get some good sleep sooner or later. (helps with the writing process, trust me lmao)
Sorry it took me so long to work up the nerve to chat with you! (I’m a shy creature of habit, huhu)
Of course, it's no problem! You can always chat with me when you feel comfortable; I know we all can be a little shy sometimes. I don't bite I swear

Bit of a double post, but god, I am so unmotivated all of a sudden. I was like an hour ago and got no work done then and here we are now TwT

At this rate, I'm wondering how long it'll take to actually finish this oneshot :confused:

Was busy today so I didn't get much time to update today's entry, but today was generic as I expected. I enjoyed my English and Art classes I had today, and got my sketchbook that comes with the latter's course. Really looking forward to that.

Beyond school, I'm worried about my recent writer's block. Its been a few days of absolutely nothing, and I've barely gotten anything not conceptual-wise done. I know I have around nine weeks, but I still feel like I need to at least start something. I hope something comes to me tomorrow to bring me back into it.

Other than that, I have nothing else of note, hope you enjoyed your day/are enjoying your day!

School school school

it's boring what else can I say

I'm here at school as we speak, and it's like 7:30 in the morning so I've barely even woken up fully yet. Then again, today is Halloween, so maybe something interesting will happen. Either way, I have a higher feeling today is gonna be slow. Wish I had more to say but alas, as usual, nothing interesting happens to me :/

I have been considering doing one of those month long writing prompt thingies, and changing my drabbles section to once again a drabble and ficlet area, since let's be honest, I cannot do drabbles consistently well -_-

Hope everyone is having a great day so far though!

Just finished another day of school, picked up some food with a friend of mine, so now I'm just hanging out I suppose.

Trying to actually think ahead and start the November prompts before I inevitably lag behind (the sad truth I'm afraid) I'll try to be as optimistic as possible while writing them, as unfortunately harshly criticizing my own stuff to the point of restarting has become a natural occurrence (second guessing myself sucks)

Other than that, had a listen to the Sonic CD OST since I never listened to much of it, and oh my god Cosmic Eternity is forever stuck in my head, the groove is unmatched. Also I've been thinking of applying for a mod in a server I've been a pretty prevalent part of for around 3 years now, so we'll see how that turns out.

With that, I guess that's all for today. How's everyone else doing, I'd love to hear ^^

yess the Sonic CD OST is truly phenominal, i've been kinda getting into sonic recently so i've been really jamming to the series' music.

i'm doin ok! kinda wish i was doing anything for halloween, but i'm content to chill. maybe i'll play/watch something scary tonight to get in the mood...

Totally not gonna piss everyone off in the neighborhood with my intense Christmas spirit or anything I would never~

Woke up kind of late so I didn't start off the day very well today, but still managed to get myself ready in time for school. Finished Day 1 of my November Prompts. It was kind of short, but I couldn't really think of what to do for it ¯\(ツ)/¯ May move on to day 2 just because like I said before I don't want to get behind too early. Other than that, school is the same as always. Looking forward to friday as it's like a school spirit type day with no classes. Guess I'll have to wait till the end of the day in case anything else happens.

As always, how's everyone doing?

Well, I just had to walk all the way from my school to my house in the relentless pouring rain :)

Now I'm shivering like all hell, but I'm wondering if I'll warm up any after a shower.

Last edited:
Today was uneventful, did some afterschool tennis and the heat felt like it was giving me a migraine but other than that nothing too bad or good happened. Gonna do some more writing today and see what happens.

On the plus side, Im at my dad's, so I got to see my cats today!! Always a treat lol

Other than that, nothing new to report
Oh boy. I lied. I fucking lied. Tonight was absolute hell.

Normally, every Friday night, my church has a small youth group for some younger children in our neighborhood. There's food, games, crafts and all that. Last year it was great, there weren't that many kids, it was relaxed, and enjoyable all around. But this year, especially tonight, things seemed to derail hard. So, there are normally around six or seven adults for the children, but barely any of them could make it tonight, so what does that leave us with? Three adults, versus twenty-three fucking kids.

It started out manageable, with little bumps here and there, but later into the night was when things began to get ugly. These kids would not listen, kept talking back, and were frankly being general douchebags. My mom was one of the adults, and she was starting to get stressed, eventually giving up and just leaving for a while, tired of arguing and getting nowhere. I was starting to get frustrated because of that, and one of the older kids and I got into an argument. Among all of this, there was my godsister. She herself never really showed many feelings often, but she just broke down. Started crying. I immediately ditched the argument since it was getting me nowhere either. I helped her calm down a little and she was back to normal soon enough. Thankfully things didn't escalate further after that because I might've lost my shit.

I wish I could go back to the start of the day, where I got to take care of a classroom of third graders. They were absolute angels, I loved each of them so much and I wished I could just stay there with them for the whole day, it was just pure bliss. It's amazing how much things can change in the blink of an eye I swear...

Sick sick sick woooo

I have a splitting headache that i've had since thursday, now with a sore throat and stuffy nose on top of that. I feel like I can barely breathe, concentrate, do anything. it's just AUGH. Sleeping isn't much of an option since I can't get comfortable, so I'm making the best with what I have while i'm awake by writing. Probably another late prompt I'm afraid (told you i wouldn't keep up very well lmao). Maybe I'll just pass out and actually get some sleep :/

Finally back to posting again, been getting over some strep throat.

Anyway I kind of really fucking hate jealousy.

it's just an annoying feeling as a whole, something you can feel in waves almost instantly. And the worst part is, it can be aimed at friends and loved ones, which hurts a lot more than just the average person. I see it a lot more in the creative types of people too. Someone does something you did, it gets a lot more praise and attention, while you're off in the corner, ignored. It's frustrating sometimes, but the feeling itself is just a waste of energy. I wish it would go away, but you can't seem to push it away. No matter what, someone always seems to do better, be better than you, even if you've done something longer than they have, been somewhere longer, yet someone else always seems to get better things than you.

It's irrational, but we're human, we can't really help it, you know?

Mini rant aside, how's everyone been doing?

Back
Top Bottom