• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: catz's drabbles & ficlets

when the world needed her most, she returned.
that's right, back by popular demand, it's me !!

Ok, so stepped a little bit out of my comfort zone for this one actually! It's short and sweet, but things like this might get longer as I improve! (practice makes perfect and all that). That aside, as always, I hope you enjoy!

CWs - Light Flirting

It was a relatively quiet drive home. Emphasis on was.

Iono felt as if her eyebrows couldn’t furrow any further as she gripped the steering wheel a little tighter. Her gaze subconsciously kept moving toward Rika and Grusha in the backseat through the rear view mirror while trying to focus on the road at the same time. They were laying atop each other, exchanging sly and slightly flirtatious glances between them, virtually communicating with eye contact alone. Grusha moved her hand down Rika’s chest, playfully leaning in a little closer to her girlfriend’s face. Rika smirked, wrapping her hands around Grusha's neck and pulling her toward her.

“Stop teasing me already,” Rika said to her, feigning a pout.

“Ah-ah-ah, only patient girls get cuddles.” Grusha replied in a singsong voice, clearly enjoying the temporary dominance she had over her.

“Well, aren’t we demanding today?”

Iono felt herself pout internally at what she was hearing. How come they got to have all the fun while she was on driving duty? It wasn’t fair; all she wanted to do was be included. But unfortunately, someone had to drive, and since the two responsible ones in the relationship were clearly… busy, she had to get the short end of the stick. She sighed a little as she pulled up at a red light, leaning over to stare at them from the front seat.

“Hey, don’t get too steamy back there. It’s already bad enough you’re doing this here.”

Both of them looked at Iono with identical looks, the smiles creeping up their faces almost infuriatingly adorable.

“Ooh, is someone jealous?” Rika teased, a glint of playfulness gleaming in her red eyes.

Iono blushed a little, but kept her stern expression firm.

“N-No! I’m just saying–”

“That you’re jealous.” Grusha chimed in.

She moved a little closer to Rika from where the two were positioned, gently kissing her on the cheek purposely in front of her, which made Iono pout frustratedly.

“Shut up.”

“Never.” Grusha shot back with a grin.

call this angst
call it edgy for the sake of it

i consider this a reflection of myself at the moment.

tw(?) - slight depressing tone

Enough.

What is enough?

How can I be enough?

I'm on my knees again

Tears falling to the floor in my blurred vision.

It's not fair.

I can't do anything.

No matter how much I try

I'll always be a failure.

I want to be like her.

I want to be loved, praised for all that I've done.

All that I've sacrificed.

But nobody sees that.

All they see is a psychotic freak.

It's not fair.

No, I'm just being selfish again, aren't I?

After all, why would I deserve anything?

My isolation is enough.

hate to kill the mood but would you believe this is based off of kieran which so happens to reflect my recent state of mind

probably obvious but I thought i'd mention that

Back
Top Bottom