• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Caught a cold

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
As the title states, I now have a cold. Not the best way to start off the new year. Fortunately, I know it's not COVID, as I lack several symptoms of it, and I haven't really interacted with many outside of my parents. But, just in case, I'm laying low for a bit. Mom is going to help me pick up my groceries on Wednesday at Walmart (I ordered it for the grocery pickup thing, as I prefer that over going in the store) so that'll help feed me for a while. I'm also going to go around my apartment with disinfecting wipes so I can limit any spread. But, yeah, I caught a damn cold at the start of the new year. I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come. Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on here at the dorkus maximus' domain. Take care and don't any of you get sick.

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
As the title states, I now have a cold. Not the best way to start off the new year. Fortunately, I know it's not COVID, as I lack several symptoms of it, and I haven't really interacted with many outside of my parents. But, just in case, I'm laying low for a bit. Mom is going to help me pick up my groceries on Wednesday at Walmart (I ordered it for the grocery pickup thing, as I prefer that over going in the store) so that'll help feed me for a while. I'm also going to go around my apartment with disinfecting wipes so I can limit any spread. But, yeah, I caught a damn cold at the start of the new year. I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come. Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on here at the dorkus maximus' domain. Take care and don't any of you get sick.
You and me both. I legitimately got a cold on the 1st. I do not have the symptoms of Covid. My only interactions in recent time have been chiropractic therapy & grocery shopping. I wear a mask everywhere I go (have been doing so for the last 18+ months (since Covid started). My parents have only been sick in the last day or so, and it is not Covid. Just what the...
Best of luck to you as well.