• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caught a cold

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
As the title states, I now have a cold. Not the best way to start off the new year. Fortunately, I know it's not COVID, as I lack several symptoms of it, and I haven't really interacted with many outside of my parents. But, just in case, I'm laying low for a bit. Mom is going to help me pick up my groceries on Wednesday at Walmart (I ordered it for the grocery pickup thing, as I prefer that over going in the store) so that'll help feed me for a while. I'm also going to go around my apartment with disinfecting wipes so I can limit any spread. But, yeah, I caught a damn cold at the start of the new year. I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come. Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on here at the dorkus maximus' domain. Take care and don't any of you get sick.

As the title states, I now have a cold. Not the best way to start off the new year. Fortunately, I know it's not COVID, as I lack several symptoms of it, and I haven't really interacted with many outside of my parents. But, just in case, I'm laying low for a bit. Mom is going to help me pick up my groceries on Wednesday at Walmart (I ordered it for the grocery pickup thing, as I prefer that over going in the store) so that'll help feed me for a while. I'm also going to go around my apartment with disinfecting wipes so I can limit any spread. But, yeah, I caught a damn cold at the start of the new year. I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come. Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on here at the dorkus maximus' domain. Take care and don't any of you get sick.
You and me both. I legitimately got a cold on the 1st. I do not have the symptoms of Covid. My only interactions in recent time have been chiropractic therapy & grocery shopping. I wear a mask everywhere I go (have been doing so for the last 18+ months (since Covid started). My parents have only been sick in the last day or so, and it is not Covid. Just what the...
Best of luck to you as well.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom