• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'cause "I" actually NEVER did one :[

Pariah

Reaction score
Hello gardens...its me Sourcandy....can you believe how rude it was from my part to never present myself....that you dont do....
Well lets get started....I love pokemon because it lets me release my inner-nerd-dom...I love chatting and knowing new people...I can be a bitch sometimes....so what are you doing there ...be my friend NAO! :serious:....

I like your sig; it made me laugh :p

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums. =]

Spider Tepig, Spider Tepig
Does whatever a Spider Tepig does. :p

Hey Sourcandy welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!

Uh oh. If that's rude then I must be super rude :O
I haven't intro'd myself yet. Well at the time I didn't actually know how to make a thread, haha.

Look ouuuuuttt, here's spider Tepigggggggg......

A belated welcome to you! (I don't care that you joined before me. :p) Also, I love your sig. xD

Welcome.

I must be a jerk then, because I never introduced myself xD

Anyways, I like your signature, but I see that about 6 other people already said that. :lol:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom