• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CCK Emerald Playthrough

yudgefudge

KAMALA KHAN, QUEEN OF THE MCU
Reaction score

-----------------Pokemon Emerald Playthrough------------------​
Hello, I'm CCK! I'll be playing a Pokemon Emerald Playthrough. I'll be posting updates on this thread, such as gaining a gym badge, rival battles, evolutions, etc. I'll be writing them in the style of an actual Pokemon adventure, so, enjoy!
Well, here's the first update:
I waited in the moving truck, as I looked outside, seeing the beautiful wonders of Hoenn. Coming from Johto, I never thought I'd make it to Hoenn, the beautiful, watery region. Then, bump! went the truck as it stops outside our house. I stepped out, taking in the fresh air of Hoenn. I stepped into my new house, various Machoke helping to move boxes. Mom told him to set my clock, which I quickly went to do, before being called downstairs by Mom.
"Quick, Quick, Dad is on TV!" she shouted as I ran downstairs, only to find that the news broadcast featuring Dad had ended.
"Oh… It's over. I think Dad was on, but we missed him. Too bad. Oh, yes. One of Dad's friends lives in town. Prof. Birch is his name. He lives right next door, so you should go over and introduce yourself." she said.
I jogged over to the house next door, as I stepped in, to find Professor Birch's wife, who told me to introduce himself to her daughter, May. I went upstairs to May's room, only to find a Pokeball. I proceeded to try touching it only to be interrupted by May.
"Who are you?" She asked. I introduced myself, before she started talking about herself, before running off back downstairs.
I walk outside Littleroot, only to be stopped by Professor Birch, who was being chased by a Zigzagoon.
He told me to pick a Pokemon from his bag. I picked the enticing fire chick Pokemon, which I commanded in battle to battle against the Zigzagoon. After returning to his lab, I was gifted the Pokemon, so,

Say hello to KFC the Torchic! She's a female!
He prompted me to battle May on Route 103, which I proceeded to do.
VS
This battle was relatively easy, but I know there's much tougher battles to come. KFC versus her Mudkip seemed precarious, but we were both low level, so it wasn't of much worry.
We then return to Littleroot, with Professor Birch gifting me with a Pokedex, and May giving me five Pokeballs.
Current Team:
KFC the Torchic, Level 7, Female.
Next update when I beat the first gym.
Thanks for reading!

Stone Badge Has Been Won!​
I caught two new Pokemon, a Lotad named Dish, and a Ralts named ESP.

I battle multiple wild Pokemon as I traverse through Petalburg Woods, before I encounter Team Aqua.
He has a Poochyena, which I quickly defeat with KFC.
I head on to Rustboro, as I challenge the first gym.
VS
She is a surprising challenge, as I lead with Dish. He takes down both her Geodudes, before being defeated by Nosepass. Surprisingly, ESP wins us the battle!
As I go to the above route, KFC evolves into Combusken!
Current Team:
KFC the Combusken, Lv. 16, Female
Dish the Lotad, Lv. 13, Female
ESP the Ralts, Lv. 11, Female

Knuckle Badge has been won!​
I catch a new Pokemon, Chunky the Aron. I find out that Chunky can't learn any rock moves level up.

I battle multiple trainers on my way to Dewford, which causes Dish to evolve into Lombre.

I then battle the toughest gym so far, Brawly.
VS
He causes me to white out. Twice. I finally get the battle with ESP.
Current Team
KFC, Lv 18, Female
Dish, Lv 15, Female
ESP, Lv 15, Female
Chunky, Lv. 13, Male

I'm playing Emerald, so I need to level up the Zigzagoons to like level 70 for them to pick up rare candies, so that's out of the question.

Here's the team:
KFC Lv. 22
Moveset:
Scratch, Peck, Ember, Double Kick
Dish Lv. 17
Moveset
Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power
ESP Lv. 17
Moveset
Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Flash
Chunky, Lv. 19
Moveset
Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Headbutt, Mud Slap
Bolt Lv 17
Moveset
Spark, Howl, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave

Dynamo Badge has been obtained!​
Team Additions:
Fluff the Swablu
Evolutions:
ESP evolved into Kirlia!
Gym Leader Wattson Opinion
This dude was hard as heck, I lost like 10 times.
Current Team
KFC, Level 26
ESP, Level 23
Dish, Level 25
Chunky, Level 23
Bolt, Level 23
Fluff, Level 15

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom