• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celadon City Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

Czechmate

Of happenings?
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We are here to help you make lickies, avatars, recolours of sprites, outlines of sprites, and many more, come take a look!

And by we, I mean ミズゴロウ and I (コジロウ)

Rules: (Please read!)

1. Please be patient after you have requested; we have lives outside of BMGf, so please don't pester us about your request.
2. For lickies, everyone is only allowed to make 1 request per day. For the other stuff, you can request up to a max of 3 everyday.
3. Don't ask for anything that is inappropriate or crazy! We have the right to not accept your request.
4. You don't have to give credit to us unless asked but we appreciate some thank-you's ^^ Just don't claim that you were the one who made it, though.
5. All BMGf rules apply, and have fun! :)

The forms and examples of what we can do will be posted by ミズゴロウ right after this post, so check it out!

Note: All work made by me is made using CorelDRAW X6.

Thanks for reading everything!

P.S. Huge overhaul coming!

Last edited:
A little bit of everything- Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

Hey, this is ミズゴロウ! You may have known us before as "Lickies Galore" but we've added to our list of what we can do, be sure to take a look! Also, please use the forms when requesting, because it keeps things organized and makes it easier for us and you.

Update! I'll be adding some new things here sometime this week, and possibly a new lay-out, so check back later to see what new things we have to offer! ^^
9hpg0p.png

A wild licky appeared!
34gx443.jpg
20z4uxf.gif

~Form~
I would like a licky!
Pokemon:
Background:
Other:
Please take note, if you do not request for a background, then we will use whatever colour we think will look best or just keep it white. Also, please choose a Pokemon that has a full body.

35lgkyo.png

2lmw5z8.jpg
hva0l2.jpg

Note: If you want us to make an avatar of something that is not a pokemon, then please do link us to a picture :) Or give us a theme/subject to work with :ksmile:
~Form~
I would like an Avatar!
Pokemon/Subject/link:
Background: (you either describe/link what you want as the background, or we choose one for you)
Text: (if you have any text you want on it)
Border:
Other:

inqqub.png

2zg51mx.png
29dd9g9.png

~Form~
I would like a Team Pose!
Pokemon: (Up to 6)
Trainer sprite: (kinda like what class)
Terrain: (snow, sand, water, etc)
Other: (if the pokemon are supposed to be shiny, if you want snow/whatever falling down like in the 2nd example, etc.)
Please note that if you do not specify what sprite from which generation you want us to use, we will just choose what we think will look good in a team pose. And also, depending on how spaced out your team is going to be (we don't want to have pokemon blocking each other right?) the sizes will vary.

30vf11v.png

5vxcwg.png

~Form~
I would like a recolour!
Pokemon:
Which generation your sprite is coming from:
Colours:
Other:

345hjcy.png

(Note: Depending on what skin you're using it might be harder for you to see the outlines.)
qp1i14.png
10pc8zl.png

~Form~
I would like an outline of a pokemon!
Pokemon:
Which generation your sprite is coming from:
Other:

34ih1c1.png

darkarticuno.png

~Form~
Pokemon:
Generation:
Anything else?

2rnk0ow.png

Basically, if you want us to outline the sprites we make you or the team poses/whatever, you can just add it to the form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aonvx1.png

Open! :D

Read the rules on the first post if you have not already done so. And also if you have anything you do not like when you receive your finished piece of art, just tell us! Don't be shy, we will correct it (hopefully) to your liking.

Last edited:
Re: LICKIES GALORE! (Lickies upon request)

Pokemon: Emolga
Background: White
Other: None

Thanks, it looks great!

Pokemon:Furret
Background: Royal Blue? If not possible, any shade of blue.
Other: None.

Pokemon:Furret
Background: Royal Blue? If not possible, any shade of blue.
Other: None.
@Furret162

Your Furret licky is done!

vwu6ir.gif

If you want to save it on your computer, click on this link: http://www.iaza.com/work/120623C/iaza14688939528200.gif then you can right-click to save :)

If you want me to change the background colour, just ask me, because I'm not sure if that blue colour was the colour you wanted!
I hope you like it though! :D

Thank you so much! You did it much more quickly than I expected. The shade of blue is fine.

Also, do you mind that I am using it as my avatar?

Thank you so much! You did it much more quickly than I expected. The shade of blue is fine.

Also, do you mind that I am using it as my avatar?

Yay, so glad you like it! :D

And I don't mind you using it as your avatar, I give the links to people so that they can save the licky on their computer if they want to use it as an avatar :)

Ahhh! These are Adorable!!!
Pokemon: Meganium or if that is to hard, Ho-Oh and if that is too hard Flareon, please.
Background:preferably a shade of yellow close to that of Meganiums anttena
Other:none

Pokemon: Meganium or if that is to hard, Ho-Oh and if that is too hard Flareon, please.

Ok, we're on it!

BTW, do you want all three?

Last edited:

Ok, we're on it!

BTW, do you want all three?

Ok! Thanks. No, but those are the backup ones if you can't do the Meganium.

Ok, then we're on it !

Pokemon: Rayquaza
Background: Lightning
Other: Make him look INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF

Pokemon: Meloetta - if that's too hard, then Espeon
Background: light pink
Other: thanks so much c:

@OceanicWildfire Here is your finished Meganium licky!

35a6iqc.gif

If you want to save it on your computer, click this link:http://www.iaza.com/work/120630C/iaza15612710547500.gif, then right click to save the picture. :)

Hope you like it!

We are busy working on the requests, so please, no more requests until we finish them :)

Thanks so much! I love it! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom