• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Password is ...

The Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls will be available to decorate homes in the Dream World with via a password starting March 15, 2013 for users of the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

MetalKing1417

Reaction score
Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Hints towards a future Shaymin or Celebi distribution?

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Nah, these kind of doll giveaways are very common. There's a new legendary or group of legendaries every month.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

Shaymin has already been distributed in a Generation V event in Japan. When the Deoxys Pokémon Doll became available in Japan there was an event distributing Deoxys to Generation V games in Japan very soon after the Doll was released so I agree that the Celebi Doll may be hinting towards a future Celebi distribution but I think it will be in Japan only. These two Pokémon Dolls should also release internationally before the Japanese players receive their passwords from the Daisuki Club on March 15, 2013 like the passwords for all other legendary Pokémon Dolls.

Codface

Reaction score

Another two to add to my room of Legendary dolls. :D

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score

it said it would be sent via daisuki club, but where is the mail box for that?!

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

it said it would be sent via daisuki club, but where is the mail box for that?!
It should be whatever email is connected to your Daisuki Club account.

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score

Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?
It says it's sent out via email magazine, so I assume they send out emails with news regularly, and the password will be there. Not having a Daisuki Club account though, I'm not sure though.

Adamant

Reaction score

Yes, it's sent to whatever standard email address you gave them when signing up.

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score

Oh okay. I should watch out for that more and I should definably read more.. doomo arigatoo gozai masu. ^^

EDIT: CRAP! I forgot, as soon as I logged on it donned on me. I FORGOT TO CHECK SEND ME UPDATES :eek: No wonder....