• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Password is ...

The Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls will be available to decorate homes in the Dream World with via a password starting March 15, 2013 for users of the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Hints towards a future Shaymin or Celebi distribution?

Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Nah, these kind of doll giveaways are very common. There's a new legendary or group of legendaries every month.

Shaymin has already been distributed in a Generation V event in Japan. When the Deoxys Pokémon Doll became available in Japan there was an event distributing Deoxys to Generation V games in Japan very soon after the Doll was released so I agree that the Celebi Doll may be hinting towards a future Celebi distribution but I think it will be in Japan only. These two Pokémon Dolls should also release internationally before the Japanese players receive their passwords from the Daisuki Club on March 15, 2013 like the passwords for all other legendary Pokémon Dolls.

Another two to add to my room of Legendary dolls. :D

it said it would be sent via daisuki club, but where is the mail box for that?!

It should be whatever email is connected to your Daisuki Club account.

Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?

It should be whatever email is connected to your Daisuki Club account.

Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?

It says it's sent out via email magazine, so I assume they send out emails with news regularly, and the password will be there. Not having a Daisuki Club account though, I'm not sure though.

Yes, it's sent to whatever standard email address you gave them when signing up.

Oh okay. I should watch out for that more and I should definably read more.. doomo arigatoo gozai masu. ^^

EDIT: CRAP! I forgot, as soon as I logged on it donned on me. I FORGOT TO CHECK SEND ME UPDATES :eek: No wonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom