• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Anttila

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Anttila and ...

A distribution of Celebi has been announced for Finland. The Pokémon will be distributed at participating Anttila and GameStop stores. Some Anttila stores distribute the event from 11th through 20th February while the rest from 23th February through 3rd March. GameStop's distribution will start on 14th February and last until the release of Black and White on 4th March, though unlike the Anttila distribution, GameStop offers Celebi only for players who preorder either of the new Generation V games.

Read more on Bulbanews

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Re: Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Ant

i'll continue to hate my country for not partaking in Pokémon Events...

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
Re: Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Ant

I will continue to part hate, part love.

We're very concerned.
Reaction score

... whoever's in charge of Australian events better hurry the heck up and get me a Celebi. -_- FINLAND and GREECE are getting it first...? Really?

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

Still no UK. Not that I care, since NoE doesn't give a shit about Ireland and therefore never lets it partake in in-store events.

Reaction score

I just know someone needs to make a new article about the American Dates being confirmed...........it is still saying February 27th until March 7th in the old article.

Yes, that's really my neck
Reaction score

@Teeboy: We've discovered that there are Celebi distributions happening in five more countries, so a new article will be published containing details for all the regions. It will clarify the dates for the already known countries as well, as a handy point of reference and comparison.

Something about magnets
Reaction score

Watch as none of those countries is Australia -_-

Last edited:
Reaction score

@Teeboy: We've discovered that there are Celebi distributions happening in five more countries, so a new article will be published containing details for all the regions. It will clarify the dates for the already known countries as well, as a handy point of reference and comparison.
Watch as none of those countries is Australia -_-
Has Australia not had one yet? Wow. Neither has the UK. I would've thought that they'd both be pretty large markets...

Yes, that's really my neck
Reaction score

I heard rumors that a UK event was coming soon, but nothing's come of it... yet. Watch this space?