• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Anttila

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Anttila and ...

A distribution of Celebi has been announced for Finland. The Pokémon will be distributed at participating Anttila and GameStop stores. Some Anttila stores distribute the event from 11th through 20th February while the rest from 23th February through 3rd March. GameStop's distribution will start on 14th February and last until the release of Black and White on 4th March, though unlike the Anttila distribution, GameStop offers Celebi only for players who preorder either of the new Generation V games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Ant

i'll continue to hate my country for not partaking in Pokémon Events...

Re: Celebi distribution announced for Finland: Event Pokémon to be distributed by Ant

I will continue to part hate, part love.

... whoever's in charge of Australian events better hurry the heck up and get me a Celebi. -_- FINLAND and GREECE are getting it first...? Really?

Still no UK. Not that I care, since NoE doesn't give a shit about Ireland and therefore never lets it partake in in-store events.

I just know someone needs to make a new article about the American Dates being confirmed...........it is still saying February 27th until March 7th in the old article.

@Teeboy: We've discovered that there are Celebi distributions happening in five more countries, so a new article will be published containing details for all the regions. It will clarify the dates for the already known countries as well, as a handy point of reference and comparison.

Watch as none of those countries is Australia -_-

Last edited:

@Teeboy: We've discovered that there are Celebi distributions happening in five more countries, so a new article will be published containing details for all the regions. It will clarify the dates for the already known countries as well, as a handy point of reference and comparison.

Watch as none of those countries is Australia -_-

Has Australia not had one yet? Wow. Neither has the UK. I would've thought that they'd both be pretty large markets...

I heard rumors that a UK event was coming soon, but nothing's come of it... yet. Watch this space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom