• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebi, Jirachi and Babies

ThreeS

Reaction score
Jirachi (UT) (SMR2010)
Lv. 5
Nature: Careful

Celebi (UT) (Colosseum disc)
Lv. 10
Nature: Serious

Below are all Lv. 1

3 Piplup, 2 Magby, 2 Ralts, 6 Charmander, 4 Cyndaquil, 3 Vulpix, 5 Totodile, 6 Torchic, 2 Squirtle, 3 Igglybuff and 5 Treeko.

I'd like events I don't have (Arceus and Shaymin) to complete my pokedex but will also except regular pokemon or shiny pokemon so long as it's a good deal (eg. Mew for regular Pidgey would be unlikely to be accepted).

Last edited:
Re: Offering: Events and Others

Is the celebi hacked or from the colloseum disc or jungle tour? If it's legit I'll offer an cloned TRU acreus.

i can trade you a TRU Shaymin for that celebi

=D I always wanted a Mew, but I have 0 shinies and my only event poke is a Jirachi. I do have 3/4 of the national dex from playing Platinum and Heart Gold, and I'm not really attached to most of the legendary Pokes. I just get them for the challenge / pokedex.

I'll trade you the three Legendary Birds for the Mew

Thank you for the offers. Please check your inboxes.

Where exactly is the celebi from?

The Celebi is from the colosseum disc.

Jirachi (UT)
Lv. 5

Can I have the IVs of this please? Thanks.

Can you give me more info on the Mew, Celebis, and Jirachis? Would really appreciate it :) Are these originals (no clones)?

EDIT: I can offer 4 breedable shinies of your choice :)

Last edited:

Jirachi (UT)
Lv. 5

Can I have the IVs of this please? Thanks.

Sorry, I don't how to calculate IVs.

Can you give me more info on the Mew, Celebis, and Jirachis? Would really appreciate it :) Are these originals (no clones)?

EDIT: I can offer 4 breedable shinies of your choice :)

I no longer have the Mew. The Celebi are both from the colosseum disc. One Jirachi is Wishmkr and the other is SMR2010.

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies

I could give you a TRU Arceus or Shaymin for the colosseum disc celebi

sorry typo

Last edited:

regular pokemon or shiny pokemon so long as it's a good deal

As far as "regular Pokémon" are considered, which ones would be acceptable as a trade for a Charmander?

Last edited:

I could give you a TRU Arceus or Shaymin for the colosseum disc celebi

I'd happily accept the Shaymin.

As far as "regular Pokémon" are considered, which ones would be acceptable as a trade for a Charmander?

I'm fine with any Pokemon that you'd like to offer for a Charmander. I have many so I'm not bothered by what I get for one.

I've got one of the following shiny: rhyhorn gentle nature, bidoof sassy nature and starly docile nature (I've nicknamed this one so tell me what you want to name it)

will trade one or two for torchic and/or treeko, fc below

I've got one of the following shiny: rhyhorn gentle nature, bidoof sassy nature and starly docile nature (I've nicknamed this one so tell me what you want to name it)

will trade one or two for torchic and/or treeko, fc below

I'll give you both for the shiny Rhyhorn. My FC is for HG below.

I'll trade you a Shiny Vulpix for this one:

Celebi (UT) (Colosseum disc)
Lv. 10
Nature: Serious

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom