• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Celebi vs Shaymin

Chose celebi cause,if they were to fight celebi and travel time which means it has a pretty good advantage

Their designs both seem awesome, but I like Celebi's time-travel idea better, and besides, Celebi drives plot better (comparing their in-game events and their movies). Celebi it is.

Shaymin for me, because it is cuter and has great battling potential (We have Seed Flare, and the Sky Forme has high speed, Serene Grace (great for Seed Flare and Air Slash) and greater offensive stats.

This is kinda hard to chose cause I like both of them. But I think Shaymin L is the cutest of them all. He may not be able to kick ass but he can win over on cuteness :)

Shaymin is awesome and cute, though I've always preferred Celebi over it.

Their designs both seem awesome, but I like Celebi's time-travel idea better, and besides, Celebi drives plot better (comparing their in-game events and their movies). Celebi it is.

Yeah but Celibi has a lot mor weakness (Flying, Poison, Bug (4x's), Ghost, Fire, Ice, Dark) and most of his resises are because he's a grass type

Shaymin however is weak to Flying, Poison, Rock, Fire, Ice (4x's) and reists Fighting, Water and Grass and is immune to ground which can hit Celibi

Plus Celebi's power is nothing compared to Dailga who can CONTROL time

Celebi had a better movie imo, and is used more often in OU.

However, I adore Land Shaymin so much, it wins.

Shaymin wins for having less weaknesses than Celebi, and it gets better in its Sky Forme.

I went with Celebi. Always had a special attachment to it's movie and the Pokemon itself. It's roles in Colosseum and Mystery Dungeon 2 were fairly interesting as well. Nothing against Shaymin of course, besides the fact that I prefer it's normal form over the Sky one.

Celebi - I think time travel is really cool, and I like how she looks like an alien. I like Celebi more because she feels more mysterious to me.

Cele-biii! I like it more than Shaymin because it looks cooler, cuter and can travel through time

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom