• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just listened to "Disco Heaven", and I honestly think it could've done really good as a single.

How have you guys been reacting to Gaga's decisions lately?
You And I as a single = flop. Video for it was pretty good. One of my favorites. But I swear, besides the Bad Romance dance, the video is the only good thing Flopianne Gibson was ever partly responsible for. I wish Gaga would fire her :eek:hdear:

And opening the VMAs is a big deal, or at least... it used to be. So it's an honor for her to perform first. Hopefully, considering she's opening she'll perform like, just half of You and I, and then go into Sheisse or something. She has to promote the current single but...If she's gonna kick off the show she's gotta make it interesting.

Well, I think that "You and I", when "Marry The Night" was going to be the 3rd single, was a song Gaga wanted as a later single. A lot of people say Gaga is hypocritical by releasing Y&I when she said she wouldn't, but that's when it was a piano ballad. Now, after getting an amazing guitarist and an amazing producer, it became a honky-tonk rock song made to be a hit.

How have you guys been reacting to Gaga's decisions lately?
You And I as a single = flop. Video for it was pretty good. One of my favorites. But I swear, besides the Bad Romance dance, the video is the only good thing Flopianne Gibson was ever partly responsible for. I wish Gaga would fire her :eek:hdear:

And opening the VMAs is a big deal, or at least... it used to be. So it's an honor for her to perform first. Hopefully, considering she's opening she'll perform like, just half of You and I, and then go into Sheisse or something. She has to promote the current single but...If she's gonna kick off the show she's gotta make it interesting.

OMG, DaDa, you've been gone for ages and look what's happened to you.

I'm disgusted.

You and I is like a perfect single choice and considering it's a country song, coming from me that's a pretty big compliment. The only other country song I like is Lily Allen - Not Fair.

Also, I like Laurianne Gibson. Her choreography is the best and frankly, I've loved every single thing she's done for Gaga in videos.

Why should she? She could stcik with You and I and make it exciting.

God DaDa, so much negativity from you? What's up? Do you actually think Gaga's performing poor or something because look around, everyone is right now (except Adele so no point including her) and therefore it just shows she's doing better then everyone else in this climate.

I'm disgusted.

You and I is like a perfect single choice and considering it's a country song, coming from me that's a pretty big compliment. The only other country song I like is Lily Allen - Not Fair.

Also, I like Laurianne Gibson. Her choreography is the best and frankly, I've loved every single thing she's done for Gaga in videos.

God DaDa, so much negativity from you? What's up? Do you actually think Gaga's performing poor or something because look around, everyone is right now (except Adele so no point including her) and therefore it just shows she's doing better then everyone else in this climate.

The way you put it seems exaggerated. He just doesn't like "U&I" as a single. I don't really like "Eh Eh" as a single, I've said it before. Plus, this is nothing compared to some people on GGD who think all the singles so far are awful.

As for LAG ... well, most people don't like her. As a creative director, at least compared to Dada (former member of the Haus and creative director). In part, it is a little bit her fault that TEOG ended up the way it is. Plus, she's egotistical (she once said she "created" the Gaga persona) and seems to make a ton of flubs with information ("put your monsters up!" "Alejandra, alejandra"). They like her as a choreographer, but she isn't on par with the stuff from The Fame and Monster. (although I do admit the "Judas" video was gorgeous).

I guess it's one of those things that are viewed differently in America then here.

Like even with Perez Hilton. People in the UK just would not know him and upon seeinh him just regard him as any other journalist. You Americans hype it up so much and make him a negatively viewed and hated by everyone.

Basically, a social thing.

I guess it's one of those things that are viewed differently in America then here.

Like even with Perez Hilton. People in the UK just would not know him and upon seeinh him just regard him as any other journalist. You Americans hype it up so much and make him a negatively viewed and hated by everyone.

Basically, a social thing.

Alright */argumentover/*

Anyway, who thinks the next single is "Hair"?

Just you? xD

I'm thinking it's gonna be .....
Whoa....
Ma Ma Ma
Marry Ma Ma Ma Marry
Marry The Night

Just you? xD

I'm thinking it's gonna be .....
Whoa....
Ma Ma Ma
Marry Ma Ma Ma Marry
Marry The Night

OMG As happy as I would be, I think she's going to make a bridge now. U&I - Hair (half dance. half rock) - MTN (25% rock, 75% dance) - the dance trinity (Scheisse, GH, and HML). She's going to connect rock to dance with her next singles, I think.

You know that's a good idea tbh

And think about it this way, TEOG is piano playable (HowardStern), You and I is defo piano, Hair is piano. She's doing the three then moving back to dancey singles for the new year or christmas.

I actually want Scheisse next but I have the wierd feeling MTN might be.

You know that's a good idea tbh

And think about it this way, TEOG is piano playable (HowardStern), You and I is defo piano, Hair is piano. She's doing the three then moving back to dancey singles for the new year or christmas.

I actually want Scheisse next but I have the wierd feeling MTN might be.

As much as I don't like it, I have a feeling MTN or Scheisse is going be like DITD.

I'm disgusted.

Well frankly the song imo is just not that good. I far prefered it as a piano ballad and now that it's country-rock I really don't like it. It just sounds so honky-tonk and loud. Also I said I liked the video. I can have my own opinion about a single, can't I? I admit it's been climbing those charts but I just think Gaga should've done something else. The video though is pretty much the only thing I love from LAG though. She's credited herself as making Lady Gaga. She's said it herself. She even said she made the Jonas Brothers. Ermm.. They're brothers.

She has a huge ego and is just disgusting. Her choreography is OK but as a creative director I don't think she's too good. Also I never even mentioned I wanted Dada back. I would prefer someone new or maybe Nicola since they have good chemistry. Also Judas was partial LAG and partial Gaga so it wasn't all thanks to LAG.

I think Gaga's performing great lately but the era has been somewhat messy. She didn't promote Judas the way she should've and then Edge got rushed out with a basic video. She said she would let the fans pick the fourth single, Scheisse got picked and yet she chose You And I.

As much as I don't like it, I have a feeling MTN or Scheisse is going be like DITD.
Sorry for the double post but Gaga said Marry the Night WILL be a single sometime in the BTW era so no worries there :]
And yeah I think Hair will be next to transition into the dance songs. Then we FINALLY get the risky darker singles. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I just noticed, we're really close to the 1,000th post in this thread. So awesome *monster paws*

Basically what Diamond said about MTN.

Also, can you guys stop quoting cos I hate getting that NEW POST QUOTE!

Absolutely although I'd change two....

Born This Way's with Americano so swap them

Goverment Hooker and ScheiBe should also swap.

Well, the photo I use for "Scheisse", I chose it based on that Gaga looks fierce there. It is a female empowerment song, and strong woman are generally described as "fierce". lol

I thought that first too, then I thought, its screamy darkyness goes with GH (I'll make you scream)

Also, the GH photo is quite colourful, feminine showing her body and the lipstick, all things that relate to women.

tumblr_lnonibC8DO1qi9uvho1_500.png

Attachments

• tumblr_lnonibC8DO1qi9uvho1_500.png
    tumblr_lnonibC8DO1qi9uvho1_500.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 21
Well the notifications are enabled to let you know someone is replying to you...
But everyone has their own preferences. I'd rather not keep checking a thread.

As for the pictures I'd replace MTN and Electric Chapel :X Ehh again, just preferences.
Also Gov. Hooker and Scheisse.
The others look spot-on how I see it.

LOL, that almost made me spit out my milk!

Well, I put the "Americano" photo since I think the photos used on single covers fit perfectly, and since it was the last photo left, I put it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom