• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh I just think the pic used for Electric Chapel fits Marry the Night. The one for MTN does not look like it'd fit Electric Chapel though.
I just always associate MTN with that picture is all.

The reason I connected each song to a photo is because when I see Gaga, I'm going to give an art book to her, not for her to sign, but for her to keep, as a gift.

Lady Gaga was spotted lunching with the Kardashians in Santa Barbara on Friday. Rumor has it that not only is the You and I singer attending the wedding, but that she is also performing! Now that's huge!

Aww that's sweet :) Well then if anything put the pictures in the order you see fit. Gaga wants us to interpret her songs and art the way we so please so each photo you use should be with the song you associatewith most generally :]

Oh no, I can't. I hope Gaga doesn't perform for those girls.

BTW, there is a rumor saying Gaga will perform "Circus" at the Britney VMA tribute.

Yeah I heard that

I can't remember where I saw a list and artists will perform a song from each album, then Britney will come on after Gaga and perform Hold it Against Me/ I wanna go. The Madonna presents the awards.

Stars include Selena Gomez, Janet Jackson and others.

Where's the source for the Kardashian stuff McQueen?

I can't imagine if Gaga was president
shocked.gif

Thanks for the link :ksmile:
Fortunately I think it's false xD Insiders are usually all wrong... Unless they're Jeff, our BEST gaga insider.

Thanks for the link :ksmile:
Fortunately I think it's false xD Insiders are usually all wrong... Unless they're Jeff, our BEST gaga insider.

What if Jeff is Gaga? Jeff Calderone? XD

XD Epic! But nah he's a guy.And i'm pretty sure he's gay anyway ;o. But what if Jo is gay? MIND=BLOWN
Ehh well i'd be surprised if she did go :p
I CANNOT wait till the VMAs! :D

1000w.png

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

It's amazing how far this thread has come!

EDIT: YOU TROLL, YOU DELETED YOUR POST!​

tumblr_lnf33oSnVW1qefvypo1_500.gif

I GOT THE 1000th Post

Looking at all the faces of Gaga on that timeline, I want to say that relates to this thread. We have gaineed new faces (I was not here as the start of this thread), and we may have lost faces, but we have evolved throughout this thread and arrived to this point.

Now we can only go ahead. Here is to another 1000 posts.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom