• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Day One - 26/01/2020

You must excuse my poor excuse of flavour text in this game, I'll try my best, but it's a hard topic to creatively write about for me. xP

This world has recently undergone a disaster, entire areas were left devastated, it was a complete miracle that those new cells came in when they did, they saved us all, but will they be able to save this world in time before things get worse?
After a blood transfusion that saved the life of the world the cells live in it was discovered that the blood was tainted, some nasty cells managed to sneak their way into this world and it's up to our heroes to stop them!

A strange foreign being was moving around the body cleaning up the last of the cells in a sector of the body after the disaster, it had finally ran out of power and shut itself down.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12!
They were Steroid, the Strongman Serial Killer!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are a Steroid.

KzjvfKX-fdTh7Y13TBUEXzTJzCguZ_y12c-Em_uzp7CqPXMVfGIETXZEm82bslhS2o5AwwLauo3cAfiAqxVgq-bYFUjpraQIpI5Bn4J7w6P8H4S-d_yHi11LElW6jlr8q3CIw4uJoeg

Steroids are not biological cells, but are rather drugs with powerful active ingredients to combat inflammation or other pathogens in the body. Equipped with a resilient shell, it ensures the steroid arrives to its destination unharmed before it can do its job.

This particular steroid is adept at its job. Equipped with everything from Gatling guns to even powerful lasers, it is capable of taking down even hordes of pathogens. Unfortunately, it is also unable to determine whether a cell is hostile or friendly, so it ends up just attacking everything it sees. Take cover!!

7Hu7DOfilFvorrzn73N2V6ppVcrAPTIV6k-Of8rVEEdUwwwAqFhBfwc-6P-bBO5sKVTwzcqozrIdo5v4Vn5-zjQDzld0hqp1OuTIP-vOsIBnwM-QOwoLo1QwjU_16NSRdat3bYa6o6I

As a powerful indiscriminate immunosuppressive, you are a Strongman Serial Killer, each night you will visit a player and kill them, this will also kill any player also visiting that player and bypasses any protective roles.

You are a Serial Killer (Independent) and win once all players are dead.

Day One has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 27th in 24 hours
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 28th in 48 hours

You may now vote for each other.

Last edited:
Wow, starting strong Snowy. :D

Also, I see your PFP being very aggressive, I find it very suspicious. Also, I prefer Sobble. So...

Vote : Snowy

ah wait, you are also Minty fresh. That changed everything. :eek:

Unvote : Snowy

A vote and unvote in the same post? Already in early Day 1? You may as well raise a white flag saying you're scum.

1580060592978.png

VOTE: KenderCharmeleon

This vote is hard-locked. This means that I will not change my vote until the phase ends.

Vote: HumanDawn

I mean, you are the one who ended up posting that massive white flag, so...

Vote: HumanDawn

I mean, you are the one who ended up posting that massive white flag, so...

That's because you're looking at it from the wrong side!

Are you serious about this?

Yes.

My vote is not subject to change.

unless a tie is imminent and my vote can break it.™

Back
Top Bottom