• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

I feel like it doesn't matter right now who protected or tried to kill Kender. It's something we might get an answer of through claims later down the line. I noticed KingOS was online... but no post from them.

eh, since I'm not voting anyone I don't see why not pressure vote him a bit

Vote: KingOfSparta

i think you should vote snowy in case scum is planning to make a tie somehow

ladies and gentlemen this is your humandawn paranoia at 1am

Unvote
Vote: Snowy

This isn't going anywhere.
I'm going to bed soon and I really wouldn't want to see scum tying votes by the time I wake up.

i think you should vote snowy in case scum is planning to make a tie somehow

ladies and gentlemen this is your humandawn paranoia at 1am
I was literally writing a post unvoting King and voting Snowy because of that lmfao
mindmelding gang let's go

Hmm... I think Exlight was voting for Megapod, wasn't he? @ZinnLav

Come on guys, Jokes over. Let's start scum hunting.
What jokes? You barely show up for the entire game, and even when you are here you're not really helping, just trying to keep yourself alive or giving little comments that don't really amount to anything.

What jokes? You barely show up for the entire game, and even when you are here you're not really helping, just trying to keep yourself alive or giving little comments that don't really amount to anything.
I fully admit that I haven't been very active this game, but inactivity isn't a good reason to pass up scum hunting.

I've already given you my best bet. Exlight's posts weren't making sense earlier, and he's extremely good at hiding as scum.

Oof I’ve been busy with other things all day again. Popping in before bed just to see how are things.
hi what do you want to know about it
Well, you answered my question about your claim after you asked this, so nothing now I guess—except knowing your alignment, but that would be dandy to know for sure about everyone :v

Also I was gonna ask what you felt was contradictory about, you know...the stuff, but I guess HD had the explanations pretty much handled today. The way I see it, my action certainly randed Bulletproofing when I targeted HD on N1, which, to recap, explains why he had no message about an attempt on their life. That leaves N2’s events with more unknown variables about what my role tried to do to Kender and what other role/player visited him.

And if what HD says about King is true, which I don’t doubt, I’ll consider that another point against him :v G’nite folks.

What about it doesn't make sense? Its existence? Its role mixed in with all the other flipped roles and claims?

What do you make of Kender being told she was attacked then?
I think I misunderstood the contradiction issue. I thought that wasn't resolved and wondered why one of you wasn't notified about the attack, but now I see the explanation post. Idk how I missed that, I'm all caught up now.

I'm still confused why Snowy isn't trying to explain themselves while being the one with the most votes and why are they voting for ExLight, but I'm going to agree with you here (also I'll be away for some time and I don't want Mega to get lynched based on my mistake).

Unvote: MegaPod
Vote: Snowy

Day Three End - 03/02/2020

Sorry for the late delay, I'm helping a friend move house tomorrow so I'll also be unlikely to reply until tomorrow night (my time)

The cells were in total chaos, entire sub-sections of their world had completely shut down. A few brave cells ventured into one of these areas to look for survivors, instead they found something far, far worse.
A horrible bacteria came out laughing at the poor cells, she began mocking them "Hahaha, you're ridiculous, don't you know this world is doomed? You should just give up now"
She flew around the room laughing and throwing insults and spouting nonsense that she'd completely lowered her guard and wasn't expecting all the cells to gang up on her at once....

Day Three - Final Vote Count

Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
Snowy - 6KenderCharmeleon, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Tood, ExLight, Cyanide Crystal
KingofSparta39 - 1MegaPod
ExLight - 1Snowy
Didn't VoteKingofSparta39
Snowy has been lynched!

They were Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Mafia Godfather & 1x Bulletproof!

Dear Snowy,

You are Staphylococcus Aureus.

4kpqf-28oPIiAxbIemrLbwXM30b3TRhz0J7R5ICyNnAGJoHK_IChyGwjuHRksqncAWfhgWVBQhlxMpNs8U6vZ1Y4o5Kmj5qY73-VbXa5k1v2nblwJrX5JmGiokYMVLtjQtyjjYB9NMc

Don’t let that name fool you! Despite being a common bacteria, Staphylococcus Aureus is responsible for conditions as small as pimples to as severe as pneumonia. Infecting up to 500,000 people per year, it’s never afraid to invite its nasty bacteria friends along with it.

This particular Staphylococcus Aureus is very mean. If bacteria are like bees, then she is definitely the queen bee. Ruthless and unforgiving, she does not hesitate to launch attacks from all fronts from her bacteria army. She really gets around!

Nzm067YEmBRWzkZRqJ22c9shH_hy9Cj6VYJey2WZJ02Wq-AJ6j0WWS84FaUo-xqCt9eYr0kr1n_fW-S_2G50lSQZr4Z74StquDoF2oYMd7DJe4hVBU_ipNX5tgAaZpqnfnJQcgzHvDc

Because of your ability to rally your bacteria army strategically, you are the Godfather and will show up as Town in a Cop check. As a resistant bacteria you are also 1x Bulletproof.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED] you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now Night Three , the phase will end in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 4th of February.
You may now use your night actions.

Last edited:
They were , the Insane Mafia Godfather & 1x Bulletproof!

It seems like Snowy was insanified, maybe it was Night 1 or Night 2. If Cancer's win condition was to have a certain amount of cells cancerfied, then they might have had motivation to keep Snowy alive in Day 3.

Hurray, Town! I was so worried we will mislynch again. Also two birds with one stone - Insane and Mafia.

I wonder how the Insane interacted with his role
He still had his bulletproof, right? I'd expect him to become something like macho but that clearly wasn't the case since kender hit him and he survived

So I wonder if it affected the Godfather or if he only became Insane by the end of the N2 night

Back
Top Bottom