• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

That was certainly one of the best possible lynches we could have had.

Hmm, I’m not gonna get into details rn since I’m about to go sleepy time, but I’ve been skimming over the thread again and wanna give an update about the state of my reads before I go.

-I’m actually feeling better about KenderCharmeleon, and somewhat better about Ex and Tood, so I’m willing to give them Town leans
-I’m still rather wary about King and CyanideCrystal, and also getting slightly wary about Lone 2.0, oddly enough. I recommend looking into these three more...
-Of course, I’m still pretty dang certain HD is Town.

G’nite again folks

Day Four - 04/02/2020
Day Four - Start

A hard working cell travels through the body ensuring everyone gets their oxygen delivery on time and taking any excess carbon dioxide out of the body.
Unfortunately they it seems knocked on the wrong door and their occupant was none too happy...

Lone_Garurumon has been killed in the night!
They were Red Blood Cell, the Town Inventor/Empowerer!

Dear TheMalevolentOne Lone_Garurumon,

You are Red Blood Cell.

skQl-2vzB3QZK77rdXZtd43l6s7A6kEUHbanHdd8SqcapYiiF46G_uCdFgwpbcMxPiqBgxWG8wawICbUGVXZ9qFAB2tnct3SNOk8f8Pr0ezcnpdagvQ4OSw5EGGUfMxmiGEerbaJJtU

Rich in hemoglobin, Red Blood Cells are one of the most common types of cells in the human body. Mainly responsible for delivering oxygen while taking out the carbon dioxide, they are one of most fundamental cells of all!

This specific Red Blood Cell is the protagonist of the Cells at Work series, following her journeys through the human body, where she encounters threats to the body through either getting lost or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Constantly getting confused about where she’s going, she tries her hardest and enjoys her life to the fullest.

zbuLlReN-fscWshQUSn8HP0eUYBx-aM3jhDdDCHu7Ij5VnUFxo1fSm4JENnKStOn8O_jQpYzC0J02Xcl7HbylZyBDymu-F9UHnRE7cPvn_wo9d1-NNRu8ZdtryCS0NHO2tmzLi7aFzM

Because you carry oxygen all over the body giving other cells the power to do their jobs, you are a Inventor & Empowerer and will be able to give another player 1x Bulletproof or recharge a limited shot power by one when you visit them using your Night Actions when you say Receive Carbon Dioxide from: [Player] to give them 1x Bulletproof or Deliver Oxygen to: [Player] to recharge them by one during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may use one Night Action each night.
You cannot recharge any Bulletproof abilities you give out. A player cannot have more than 1x Bulletproof (you can’t give it to someone to make it 2x Bulletproof) but you won’t be told if it fails from this. A player will be informed when they successfully receive a 1x Bulletproof or have gotten a power recharged. 1x Bulletproof makes a player immune to night kills during the Night Phase until someone attempts to kill them, which will remove the role from them in exchange for protecting them.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 5th of Feb in 24 hours.
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 6th of Feb in 48 hours.

You may now vote for each other.

Okay, that explains why Lone_Garurumon was so certain that Snowy was Mafia with their 1x Bulletproof claim, and how Megapod's shot failed to kill Kender, because the Bulletproof they received from Lone_Garurumon saved them.

VOTE: Tood

Todd joined the Felly wagon along with Snowy when KingofSparta had two votes on them from Lone_Garurumon & MegaPod. Independent is probably Cyanide.

Well thank you LG, I think that resolved some mysteries on my part. RIP.

N2, I received some Oxygen from LG, so my Vigilante skill was charged 1 time! :D
Sadly, I try to use it, and again, it wasn't effective at all, my action failed. :cry:

So, I'm sorry for not saying this before and making me a living target again for Mafia. I don't think my surviving N2 is related to LG though since I didn't receive a message saying I became Bulletproof.

So in N2 : I've been shot, I've been protected, and I've been oxygenated. Talk about a busy night. :LOL:

Now I don't know if it's helping, but my target for that last Vigilante Shot was KingOfSparta. At this point, I don't necessarily think I've been blocked but who knows? Maybe King been protected or I wonder if being insane could temper my ability.

At the end, I'm not changing my mind about King, something fishy about him. I share pretty much Pod thoughts about the remaining ones.

I'm not sure about Ex, even less about Tood. But I think the most probable ones are either King or Cyanide too.

So in N2 : I've been shot, I've been protected, and I've been oxygenated. Talk about a busy night. :LOL:

Now I don't know if it's helping, but my target for that last Vigilante Shot was KingOfSparta. At this point, I don't necessarily think I've been blocked but who knows? Maybe King been protected or I wonder if being insane could temper my ability.

Wow... yeah, that's REALLY busy... Anyone want to share who they were? No need to specify what the role is.

Also since most of our days have had overwhelming lead in the votes please also vote if you would like end the day phase 24 hours earlier (when the midday vote count would normally take place)
Vote: Shorten
Vote: Don't Shorten

@ExLight

You indirectly defended Snowy by saying that I did not target anyone, because then you would have "proof" that I was lying about getting a Mafia check on Snowy. Snowy then votes you while they have the most votes on them... maybe to distance themselves from you.

Ok, from new information I just received, my last night vigilante action was successful. Not seeing dead right now might mean I'm insane and I bulletproofed him instead. Considering this, if we want to get rid of him, the only viable option would be a lynch.

Vote : KingOfSparta

Ok, from new information I just received, my last night vigilante action was successful. Not seeing dead right now might mean I'm insane and I bulletproofed him instead. Considering this, if we want to get rid of him, the only viable option would be a lynch.

Vote : KingOfSparta

So, you weren't roleblocked, then?

That role might really be problematic. It's possible @MegaPod targeted KingOfSparta, and he ended up getting protected instead.

I think the scum is Tood and Sparta, with Cyanide as the Independent, because they voted MegaPod when Snowy was being voted. Though, Exlight could be the Independent too, I guess?

If king was bulletproof, wouldn't that gave me a failed action instead like it was when I tried to shoot Snowy?

Oh, right, that makes sense.

If we could lynch the Independent this phase, would you lynch them?

ExLight - claims to have used a Motion Detector N2 and no other role, thus could not be the one that tried to kill/protect Kender N2
KenderCharmeleon - vig
CyanideCrystal - ?
MegaPod - pumpkin, killing power at least proven D2 on almost killing Kender (or actually protected and was targeted to be killed), gives reason for Mafia to have a 1x BP with two Town killing roles
Tood - ?
KingofSparta39 - ?
HumanDawn - cop

Actually, this means that one of Cyanide, Todd or KingofSparta protected Kender N2, and assuming 2 more Mafia (with one of them being a Roleblocker), that leaves Exlight to be an Independent or Mafia, but more likely Mafia because he would know I was Roleblocked and can claim I was lying.

I have nothing left, might as well claim.

About N2, I had one vig shot I used on Kender day 2, since I was under the assumption town wouldn't have more than a couple of killing roles, so it was MegaPod who likely protected him with his pumpkin thing.
I also had one Doctor shot I used on Megapod last night and it was successful. I don't know if that means there's somehow another vigilante left, or if there's another protector role somewhere that went insane.

Vote: ExLight

I don't feel right about Snowy's lone vote on you. I haven't been suspecting you at all up until this point, amd I feel like that makes you even more suspicious, since you're apparently good at laying low.

Motion detector also seems like a weird claim, at least to me, since everyone seems to have active roles and pretty much every player would be moving at this point in the game?

Well I can see many characters that motion detector would fit to be honest, but, I would be surprised if it would be the only role given to that person.

Kender, I feel that, considering the claims, it would be much safer to lynch Cyanide who is likely the Independent. I don't think if Tood was an Independent, he would lie about having a killing power which could get them Counterclaimed and lynched when they don't have anyone else to rely on.

Back
Top Bottom