• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

You can mock my post as much as you like by calling my words in it dramatic,
You and ExLight are both dramatic. You two are the most dramatic players I’ve ever played with.
either get lynched D1 25% of the time or get night killed around N3.
It’s D4 right? (Though I’m only in D3 reading wise) Should we lynch you for not being nightkilled already? :p
If you honestly expected to be ignored N1 after you saying nothing of your role led to Lone_Garurumon's mislynch,
It would be anti-Town of me to continue focusing attention on purely one player throughout the whole game.
I didn’t like these. Felly could not speak, so LGs death was not her fault. In fact it was every other persons fault. And he said it would be anti town to concentrate on one thing but that’s exactly what happened and lead to LG lynch D1.

Scum reading you, suspicious of King and Felly
Townreading Kender
Null on everyone else
Ugh I know I subbed in for King, but you never explained why you were suspicious of him. He seems so random on your list.(This is going to bite me in the butt I feel ;_;)
@MegaPod @Lone_Garurumon

Thoughts? Do you want a claim from KingofSparta?
It’s day 2 and by this time Kong has explained being new. This looks like trying to take advantage of a new player. And his choice of mentions. LG is dead twice now (I’ve made sure to see who died to better get stuff from their posts) but Megapod is a weird choice considering human keeps being suspicious of him.
One or Two claims might help us generate more discussion, and hopefully find a contradiction/counterclaim.
Claim fishing.
don't see the point of not claiming tbf
Two protective roles are already dead, so by claiming that you have something here you might've caught scum's attention, so they'll prolly either disrupt or kill you
all this IF you don't get lynched today considering your wagon is a leading one
..............Claim fishing.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
How do you think I felt when I found out I wasted precious reading time on your guys pointless argument that I could have spent on legitimate posts!
At this point I am unsure why Felly doesn't want to claim her Night power, after revealing that not only she has one (prime killing taget) but also claiming everything else about her role. I don't think she has anything to gain with this.
Turned out she had plenty. In her case mafia wouldn’t have wanted her dead, but in the case of a normal psychiatrist and SK, that would get her nightkilled by the SK. She had plenty of reason to try to avoid letting her enemy know. Mafia wasn’t her only enemy.
Sort I'm late, timezone.

Vote: Felly
What was the point of a fifth vote?
i am never joining bastard games again
You know back when we started mafia, games were always bastard. We always had secret millers and stuff. And the stuff wasn’t considered bastard. It was normal.
I'm willing to discuss balance at the end of the game.
No different to any other commute imo, just happens to be during the day and forced during the first night.
Felly did happen to be active at the time and was fine with it though.
I like it. Unique roles are always great! Though I would die if I was it. And then break down in a room crying as I can’t post and tell people how wrong they are and make them answer to their scumminess! For others it’s a great role. For me, I would delve into insanity.
Hmm, I don’t really think the Cancer thing is important right now... Why are we putting so much focus on it anyway? Doesn’t seem like it’s going to be that dangerous anywho.
Anything even remotely cult like is always dangerous but trying to make it not is suspicious.
the Cancer's win condition is something like having more corrupted players alive than non-corrupted ones, then wouldn't they be better off left alive? Mafia needs to win by killing Townies, not Independents whose win condition is to corrupt a certain amount of players.
Thhat seems like a pretty accurate guess...
Bulletproof is more likely Town than Mafia. I don't remember the last time there was a Bulletproof Mafia (then again i haven't played in ages so i am very rusty lol).
Me nether but kids these days are crazy. They lynched a medium one game claiming it’s more mafia aligned.
With no Killer that we know, I don't get why Bulletproof would benefit a towny.
.........Nightkills. Bulletproof protects from nightkills. Save for strongman ones.

So I’m at the beginning of day 3. Work was terribly busy. I’m trying to catch up as fast as possible. I don’t just trust what others say as I’ve been tricked by doing that before upon subbing in. Hopefully I’ll be caught up by early tomorrow.

Can you maybe claim something? Or give us any info about your role?

Also, the way I'm counting I think there is a tie between people voting Mega and people voting Midorikawa. We shouldn't leave it like that or there will be no lynch today.

UNVOTE: Midorikawa
VOTE: MegaPod

The thought of telling MegaPod to not target Lone_Garurumon 2 N3 after he posted his suspicion on him crossed my mind, but then I thought I didn't need to do it for what I thought were obvious reasons.

I really doubt they'd have a godfather if the scumteam had only 2 scum

It's possible. It has happened before. The second Mafia game I hosted had that set-up, with a 1x Lynchproof Godfather.

I fucking saw him targeting Lone, I don't think anyone will change my mind about this, sorry

and like, 4 killing roles for town :v
this game could've gone into -Lo so early on it's so absurd
if Mega flips scum the setup is so much more balanced
and c'mon what cell would be a damn pumpkin shooting lasers out of their asses :V :V :V

I got a Mafia check on Tood and you don't see me pushing for him the entire phase... Context!

Two of those killing roles are very situational, while only 2 out of 6 protection roles are situational.

I say Cyanide is likely the Independent through Process of Elimination.

So, you’re voting me because I done goofed? :lapras:

I would rather be lynching Midorikawa because she can be the Independent, while you can't be because LG 2 wasn't insane. You "goofed" a lot too if you were Town, because you claim to have mixed the percentages, and even so, you could still potentially have killed me.

ayy finally woke up once before EoD
anyone wanna discuss stuff?

well, I don't think I got insanified; Mega even confirmed my results :glare:

I think killing the indep is better, which is either cyanide or mido at this point

If megapod is scum then cyanide is telling the truth and mido is indep

enjoying my sushi while waiting for lynch results

69446B15-1027-498D-BD7E-3AA40780FF75.jpeg

Day Four End - 06/02/2020

Day Four - Final Vote Count
Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) - 2CyanideCrystal, MegaPod
Tood - 1Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39)
MegaPod - 4ExLight, KenderCharmeleon, Tood, HumanDawn
Didn't Vote

MegaPod has been lynched!
They were B Cell, the Town Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass!

Dear MegaPod,

You are B Cell.

bdgw0r3LYqBQhga2I2Aiqa8SRZv75q_YLfjjhOGuB_itQy0kkIWf-RXgMlbjHEDwEbZ3_Tv-3rQRqaIq-gCHlRNbwQjZ4VaKrw3LftHO266y8kPNbBGiFOT3zMc1d1FfiBMVrIZuqr4

Despite not having the same ruthlessness T cells possess, B cells use antibodies instead to combat invaders and infectious germs. By using information about the enemy forces, he is able to craft the appropriate antibody to keep all intruders at bay.

This particular B Cell is known for his quirkiness, especially when it comes to his own abilities. Believing that he is destined to be the body’s saviour, his loudmouth usually distracts him from paying attention closely, or even aiming properly. Of course, he always pulls through in a pinch!

v5r0yEoikL00mDI8-mycpjOWGuRqX8ohvIn0UOFj2YCpOd2bf8s7onswCSqHTbKaFdaqmW6lHyaWtGQ6QnhXM3kNDt-RTdowL4ScFreo2mcfy7TY7IUyjIdijqylLRO_uVl-4W2B1-8

Because you are an eccentric fighter not afraid to use unconventional means to combat others, you are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass and will have a 25% chance of giving a player Bulletproof for that night and a 75% chance of killing that player that night using your Night Action when you say Fire Antibodies: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may also use the Night Action Create Antibodies to change your chances on the next night to a 100% chance of killing the player if they are aligned with the Mafia and a 25% chance of killing that player if they are not. You may only use one Night Action per night.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now Night Four, the phase will end in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 7th of February.
You may now use your night actions.

:confused:

I fully take responsability for this mislynch, I'm sorry :confused::confused:

No, I should have stuck to my guns and kept my vote and hoped for a vote change.

It’s either Tood/Cyanide and Midorikawa for tomorrow.

Honestly I think that this might've been done on purpose by ExLight. But I might be alone in this. We'll see how it goes tonight.

Meanwhile I actually am going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom