• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Well, nothing's happening sooooo...
Yeah, seems legit. I'd probably kill me too.
Anyway,
Vote: Felly
It's been a whole 47 minutes and you haven't said a word. Definitely fishy.
This is no longer a joke. @Felly, you want this vote gone? Gimme a reason.

Day One Midday Vote Count - 27/01/2020

Day One - Midday Vote Count
Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
Lone_Garurumon - 1Snowy
Felly - 0Lone_Garurumon
MegaPod - 1ExLight
ExLight - 1MegaPod
KenderCharmeleon - 1HumanDawn
HumanDawn - 1Tood
Didn't VoteKenderCharmeleon, TheMalevolentOne, CyanideCrystal, Felly, KingofSparta39, Crystal Onix, Auxillify Officer Snake
Day One will end in 24 hours, the 28th of January at 10pm AEST.

Last edited:
Hmm, very well then. I suppose I'll have to wait. In that case, I'd like to request one other person to sit on this vote with me. If it comes to a point where we need to come off then it'd be fine to do so, but I'd really like to solve the exact situation here sooner rather than later.

Is there a role or something that makes your vote not counting LG? I don't get the 0 vote count.
My current hypothesis is that Felly's role makes it so that their effective vote count is either one less than the current number of players voting for her, or that it negates votes on her entirely. This is why I'd like a second player on the vote. Either the count shows up as 1, meaning it's one less than voting, or it shows up as 0, meaning it negates votes entirely.

For the record the first possibility is far likelier than the second, but I just want to be sure.

Unvote
Vote : Felly

to make sure if it is some weird interaction between both of them

would you mind selfvoting, @Lone_Garurumon?
We could check the possibility of you being voteless too

With the way HD has been acting, I think he's a Joker of some sort, and wants to be lynched.

His comments seem too obvious
I agree with this

Vote: Felly

Since we don't know what's up with the votes, I think that's the safest bet. But I'm also eyeing HumanDawn. That was a pretty bold way to start and not in a good way.

would you mind selfvoting, @Lone_Garurumon?
We could check the possibility of you being voteless too

This is a really good idea.

Also, thanks for telling me about Gigantamax cries, Light. I will never sleep again. (My favourite is Pikachu cry.)

Also, thanks for telling me about Gigantamax cries, Light. I will never sleep again. (My favourite is Pikachu cry.)
"pikapi"
1580142915110.png
-> "PEE"
1580142913303.png

Back
Top Bottom