• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Good luck, Town!

We’re probably screwed, but good luck!
1920988B-5E8C-4304-BF71-D9ABC591F318.jpeg

Back in my day, we had Latios or Latias under our avatar, and then Ditto for everything else!
I miss that.
Nurse? that would still mean 5 protective roles :surppika:
don't you think that's a bit too much of an overkill?
I’ll explain this come day phase.
i miss lynching her
:bulbaLove:
Will you be around End of Day at least?
So I legit can’t read and actually thought the phase ends Feb 6 late my time zone, not 6 Am my time zone. I did mean to catch up before EOD. If I hadn’t misread I would have tried to get an extension.
I really doubt they'd have a godfather if the scumteam had only 2 scum
Eh. I doubt it for this chaotic game, but I’ve seen it happen.
like, a nurse that inherits the remaining doc shots seems fine to me
if Onix died without using any shots that would explain him having x2, I guess?
Tbh, Pod targetting me N2, and LG2, and I don't get the pumpkin role in this. I'm comfortable with keeping my vote on Pod right now. But still, Mido didn't claim anything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if Mido is Cancer, making very hard to claim anything. If Mido was town, I think he would have no trouble claiming anything. I'll probably come back in an hour or so before going to bed. So it's the last call for changing my vote.
Mention a person when you have questions and they’re busy reading tRhough a thread. Also he is a she like latias :p
Mido would get notified someone tried to kill them right? We can wait for her to tell us if that happened

But why try to kill him instead of an active player tho
Yes I have been attacked in this game.

I’ll fully explain my role in the morning. I did mean to be posting sooner and stuff but no joke my work has Been super busy and I’ve been doing long shifts. I’m falling asleep just typing this. And this game takes a lot to wrap my head around, trying to figure out what’s going on.It’s pure chaos. plus trying to figure out what the heck along was thinking. I hate subbing into messy spots and having to clean up after someone.

I’m going to fully claim in the morning, though my role has been mentioned.

Day Five - 07/02/2020

Day Five - Start

Alarms are going off all across the body, it's clear the blood transfusion wasn't enough to save them, the cells mount one last defence and try their best.
The Killer T Cells take the front lines with what little White Blood Cells remain, but their battle is for nought.
Many more cells will die in the battle to come...

KenderCharmeleon has been killed in the night!
They were Killer T Cell, the Insane Town 2x Vigilante!

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Killer T Cell.

58aYZewJIjvPweZcEitJfX-sf2yzc0dM8onsHiDDynjcYKEd8arLn-UiKKaxM28ZIYywleTiTky02oF_SEYRwe0heaBDeeWBDBINN4jgc_ugthJwxKzdVmMZHBtbKOBZRc72WuSCUW8

Cytotoxic T Cells, commonly known as Killer T Cells, are perhaps the more aggressive kind of defenders. Not only are they quick to rush and eliminate foreign threats, but they will also not hesitate eliminating once-friendly cells that are now infected and sick.

This Killer T Cell in particular is no different: bold, brash, and a loudmouth, he talks big game and is quick to boast in front of his peers and other cells. However, he backs up his talk with exceptional fighting prowess, even being able to break through tissue with one strike. Rumor has it that he was bullied by Helper T Cell when they were young though!

Rm4jVJR9EJF_xXxp1S3XG-axfPx8uT5AzTB91R09BdqL28VgNJUV0N5FYR341WylwvrYwIHz1CAJd4mwHMmtoBdVI3eOmfFwNeef-rrk1fBC1c8dAQdYZugHl8Ynm-dHgbcJw-odHCo

Because you are a protector of the cells of not only foreign invaders, but also infected friendly cells, you are a 2x Vigilante and will be able to kill another player you visit using your Night Action once per night when you say Shoot: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 8th of Feb in 24 hours.
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 9th of Feb in 48 hours.

You may now vote for each other.

This may be the final phase!

Vote: Midorikawa

Still no claim.

ExLight tracked MegaPod and got an accurate result. Unless that is some really good guessing, isn't he pretty much cleared as Town now?
Are we assuming he didn't have a partner?
I think that it makes sense that a mafia aligned player would also have a motion detector. And if the mafia had it it's a pretty obvious move they'd try to make Mega look like the Mafia if they saw him attack someone.

Wait, so you claimed to have protected yourself with the second shot but then claimed to have protected HD with it?
No, I said I protected myself by not claiming. Because I still had one shot left.

"That's why I voted him yesterday, but I still wanted to protect myself since my role worked last nigh."

So I voted him, because I was suspicious about our roles clashing, but couldn't tell people and unvoted to "protect" myself from a nightkill.

Cyanide, you do know that if you are telling the truth, then Tood was lying about vigging Kender N2, and it was MegaPod's role, right?

Thanks a lot mafia. Always making it harder.

Anyways I am the indep. My wincon is to survive until end game with all living players being insanified. I can win alongside either faction. I asked Zinn and they said that whichever faction is alive with me wins. So my role seems anti-town but it’s just a twisted version of survivor.

I know i was attacked since as the indep in a game with killing power galore, I was given 1x bulletproof. Zinn accidentally said that I lost it, the night Kender claims to have shot King. It was also the night King chose to insanity Kender. King apparently and clearly chose to be active with his role but not in the thread. Granted having a weird version of survivor as your first role would be difficult.

Vote: Cyanide

In my previous post I have a quote from Lighht mentioning nurse and then Cyanide is conveniently nurse. I think not! Obvious mafia.

I have another quote in that post where light seems to be defending cyanide. I think he’s the most likely scum partner of them. However I don’t even know what my ability does so I rather lynch the positive mafia first rather than the possible. And I just feel like cyanide is more vengeful and would nightkill me if they live.

Light please don’t nightkill me and let me live if we don’t lynch you today.

Vote: CyanideCrystal

Because I shot Kender N2, so MegaPod must have been the protector and not him.

Thanks a lot mafia. Always making it harder.

Anyways I am the indep. My wincon is to survive until end game with all living players being insanified. I can win alongside either faction. I asked Zinn and they said that whichever faction is alive with me wins. So my role seems anti-town but it’s just a twisted version of survivor.

I know i was attacked since as the indep in a game with killing power galore, I was given 1x bulletproof. Zinn accidentally said that I lost it, the night Kender claims to have shot King. It was also the night King chose to insanity Kender. King apparently and clearly chose to be active with his role but not in the thread. Granted having a weird version of survivor as your first role would be difficult.

Vote: Cyanide

In my previous post I have a quote from Lighht mentioning nurse and then Cyanide is conveniently nurse. I think not! Obvious mafia.

I have another quote in that post where light seems to be defending cyanide. I think he’s the most likely scum partner of them. However I don’t even know what my ability does so I rather lynch the positive mafia first rather than the possible. And I just feel like cyanide is more vengeful and would nightkill me if they live.

Light please don’t nightkill me and let me live if we don’t lynch you today.

When did you insanify me?

@Mido @Tood

What do you guys think of voting to shorten the phase? 5 players left. I think we all know what everyone wants to do at this point.

Snowy->Human->Kender was the order for King

I have no problem shortening the phase. It’s pretty clear who the mafia are.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Makes sense you want to lynch Mafia too, because of their annoying Roleblock.

Actually he's lying. All the insane cells die with the Cancer. And if you lynch me mafia wins.

Back
Top Bottom