• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Welp whatever, this is probably the final phase, I'm not about to mod kill anyone this late in the game unless you really screw up

Thank you Zinn! You’re an angel! I’ll sub into your games in the future now!
It's not "Insanify", that's not the code word, Midorikawa.
Oh you’ve magically seen my role pm?

Thank you Zinn! You’re an angel! I’ll sub into your games in the future now!

Oh you’ve magically seen my role pm?
I've seen mine. And that's not the word I was instructed to use for my role. Also your "quote" doesn't go anywhere. It's fake.

evidence.PNG

if those were real messages they'd have this small arrow with the number of the post; this is clearly fake

So... @ExLight, you said something about being Roleblocked?
Yea, he lying about this and probably insanified someone else.
I don't care if he's really the indept, he's full of bullshit with the killing everyone insanified and with the roleblocking.

Rule 6 Change

11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
6. You may not claim your Character or any Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
To accommodate for the above posts, I am changing Rule 6.

You may now directly quote from your Role PM any messages that YOU yourself posted, you CANNOT directly quote any of my own messages, especially the OP, you must use your own words for that. Images are still not allowed.
You still cannot claim your character or any alias that character might have. (Except Cancer Cell I guess) You can still claim the name of your role and the name of your action.

EDIT: By "YOU" I mean either yourself or someone you subbed for, this one is just for Mido since I think the other subs are all deded.

Last edited:
it's impossible for town and for mafia to win by themselves at this point, so at least let us know if we can win with you

UNVOTE: Exlight
VOTE: Midorikawa

I still think Exlight is Mafia because:

Cool, the last phase comment in N4 makes sense then, because with 6 players, if two Townies were killed, then it would be 2 Mafia, 1 Independent, and 1 Townie, and Mafia would obviously win.

Back
Top Bottom