• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

are we seriously believing that on top of 4 multiple shots killing town roles and a mafia nightkill we have a role that is a bomb that can kill literally half of the players in the game?

is everyone even aware of how absurd this sounds?

he's just trying to buy himself another phase so he can win

and him lying is the only scenario town can win
if Tood has unlimited shots or a few more, or if HD actually kept the protection, or if anyone received LG's protection and is unaware; then town can still bounce back after another night phase and that's what I'm going for

if Tood has unlimited shots or a few more, or if HD actually kept the protection, or if anyone received LG's protection and is unaware; then town can still bounce back after another night phase and that's what I'm going for
actually, nevermind; only Tood having more shots would make that possible

We lynch scum today -> 1-1-2 (only HD insanified)
Scum kills Someone from Town ->1-1-1 (1 or 2 people insanified)

We lynch Cyanide -> 0-0-0 or 0-1-0 (Mafia wins or draw)
OR
Cyanide manages to tie -> 1-1-1 (2 insanified, cancer wins)
OR
get someone else lynched -> he won't do this because he'll vote for a "No Lynch" to tie because he needs 2 other players alive

==========

We don't lynch anyone today -> 1-2-2 (only HD insanified)
Mafia kills someone -> 1-2-1 (1 or 2 people insanified)
Cyan ties the votes (No Lynch) -> 1-2-1 (1 or 2 people insanified)
Mafia kills the other town -> 1-2-0 (1 or 2 people insanified, Cancer or Mafia wins depending on who they picked)

like, seriously; all scenarios end up with town losing either to mafia or to Cyanide, and one ends with a draw

it kinda annoys me that everyone ignored this

@Tood Can I get your thoughts on everyone?
You and I are probably Town.

I think Mido is scum, since I don't think I'm insane. I also don't believe she'd target Cyanide by accident either and it just seems like a poor excuse.

If there's a second mafia member left, it's probably Ex by process of elimination.

actually, nevermind; only Tood having more shots would make that possible
I legitimately have no shots left.

Because you are losing?
I literally woke up in the middle of the night throwing up because of a fucking nightmare and I've been having a mild anxiety attack since 5AM, got in a fight with my abusive family, washing machine stopped working, got a massive cut in my hand from a broken plate, and I'm playing a game I can't win unless an indept decides they want to sacrifice themselves for my team

yea it's a pretty shitty day
thanks for your consideration

I literally woke up in the middle of the night throwing up because of a fucking nightmare and I've been having a mild anxiety attack since 5AM, got in a fight with my abusive family, washing machine stopped working, got a massive cut in my hand from a broken plate, and I'm playing a game I can't win unless an indept decides they want to sacrifice themselves for my team

yea it's a pretty shitty day
thanks for your consideration

Then you need a break off the game. You don’t need to post, and it is not a big deal if we lose.

A draw is the same as a loss. You still don't end up winning, and if you don't win, you lose.

Ok, cards on the table, I'd rather not. I spent 2 weeks playing and putting my energy in the game and I just wanna see it have a satisfying conclusion with someone winning.

Mafia or cancer deserve to play to the end. If town messed up that bad, we deserve to lose to someone else. I don't see a point in a draw if the game might very well end up ending after this phase anyway.

Mafia or cancer deserve to play to the end. If town messed up that bad, we deserve to lose to someone else. I don't see a point in a draw if the game might very well end up ending after this phase anyway.
Town deserves to win too

I'm just frustrated, that's all

Almost forgot on the BP. With so many killing roles I wouldn’t be surprised if mafia has more than one BP.

I accidentally deleted the member number before. BMG is not phone friendly.

Now my mind is muddled. I’m off to try to completely concentrate on work.

LMFAO!!!

ALL THREE POSTS USE THE SAME LINK!!!

That was an amazing attempt at claiming Cancer Midorikawa. I won't lie, you had me there in the beginning. That shows your experience and how well you know how to adapt and play the game. I would have done the same thing in your situation.

VOTE: Midorikawa
VOTE: SHORTEN PHASE

(in case I unvoted for both of those, @ZinnLav, will the phase be shortened or not?)

Phases Shortened

Keep 48 hour day phasesUse 24 hour day phases
ExLightHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal, Mido
The phase has been shortened! (Mido never properly voted but from her post I inferred she wanted the phase shorter)
There are four hours and thirty minutes remaining!

As a result of the phase being shorter, here is the current vote count.
Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
Midorikawa - 4Tood, ExLight, HumanDawn, CyanideCrystal
ExLight - 1Midorikawa
Didn't Vote

Back
Top Bottom