• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Jeez, I wasn't actually expecting Felly to be unvoteable.

Her silence is most definitely suspicious, especially since we've wasted time trying to determine what's going on with the whole vote thing. I can't imagine her being anything other than mafia or an independent...

I did and I don't get it
what does lynchproof have to do with this

lynch survival based roles = more benefit to mafia or independent

---

aLSO off-topic but I just saw the movie Knives Off at the cinema and THEY MENTIONED MAFIA GAMES!!

I just finished up homework and reading that'd been piling up while my textbooks were delayed, so catching up to the game.
I can imagine Felly just having been busy or something, but still, @Felly, I'd also like an explanation of what just happened.
Vote: Lone_Garurumon
Also, an explanation on this vote after the end of phase with no reasoning. FoS: TheMalevolentOne.
But also HumanDawn is radiating bad vibes, what with trying to turn Kender's joke vote/unvote combo into a serious thing he was claiming to lock in for the whole phase, then changing vote to CyanideCrystal on the basis that CyanideCrystal was apparently sure that Felly was scum and "that's the safest bet" while also later changing votes again to Felly in a way that mirrored what HD voted CyanideCrystal for. HD, definitely not looking towny to me.

But also HumanDawn is radiating bad vibes, what with trying to turn Kender's joke vote/unvote combo into a serious thing he was claiming to lock in for the whole phase, then changing vote to CyanideCrystal on the basis that CyanideCrystal was apparently sure that Felly was scum and "that's the safest bet" while also later changing votes again to Felly in a way that mirrored what HD voted CyanideCrystal for. HD, definitely not looking towny to me.

i am FULL of BAD ~ v i b e s ~ baby

Also, an explanation on this vote after the end of phase with no reasoning. FoS: TheMalevolentOne.

But... what's so suspicious about that? It looks stupid, but that doesn't make it suspicious. If that's your FoS after an entire Day Phase, that's really weak. You didn't even say that it's suspicious because that's the only thing TheMalevolentOne did after the lynch, which would have made more sense, just that he did it.

It was so serious and worked so well too, my efforts got almost all the players in the game to vote Kender... Almost everyone else took it more seriously than I did. I have seen Mafia acting careful in their Day 1 votes.

I'm not sure you are understanding the context with the CyanideCrystal vote? I voted Cyanide who joined a wagon that was done for information in which he said something which gave me the impression he was doing it for lynching scum for no reason. I joined it because Kender pointed out that Felly's role is more scum-based than Town-based. I saw no reason in Cyanide's vote, but I had my reason for suspecting anti-town usage in Felly's role.

You seem to have more reason to suspect me as an FoS, but TheMalevolentOne is the FoS? Um, what? What's up with the discrepancy in your suspicions?

Day Two - 29/01/2020
Day Two - Start

Awwww, what an adorable sight, there's a group of platelets working hard and keeping busy with repairs all over the place.
"I miss big brother" one says sadly, referring to White Blood Cell.
With the loss of the protection from the White Blood Cells that were decimated recently there was nobody around to help the poor platelets when they were attacked...

Crystal Onix has been killed in the night!
They were Platelet, the Town 2x Doctor!

Dear Crystal Onix,

You are Platelet.

hn6tBPdzTWNJJbBh9MgCYUZaE8vv_JQ_x9UAqVcn7CrbqKwKxfkob2d1SCThV33kfpanRILERLTOtdqS-6gPkFKQthNWe2gJ-5Kc-rOuf8mzvI4V83fvvWrN5gwJCbQGBC_jWfrFmUQ

Who comes to the rescue when there’s a wound? Platelets! Clumping around open wounds or wounded sites, they are the first responders to block further damage to the site and from more foreign invaders entering!

This particular platelet is the leader of the Platelet Division. She may be polite and bouncy, but she has some strong leadership to encourage her fellow platelets! Small and nimble, they are always working hard to repair broken down vessels as quick as possible. Of course, it’s never too early to take a break for some juice, though.

t3rIOsVZcsSsrwiU_y4bHx5kpQZWXiNAnC-049gonGx_TcP_f-AxDj-yjs4exC6KWcmwYhhspdPKK71eGfKo60ggzTMrCbMIJbK3ZnkXVuHeaN0MAXY_phPzKcTx1LWC4l_lGxSdbJM

Because you are someone who is always enthusiastic about repairing and helping others, you are a 2x Doctor and will prevent a player from dying during the night when you visit them using your Night Action when you say Help Out: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Two has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 30th of Jan in 24 hours
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 1st of Feb in 48 hours

You may now vote for each other.

Last edited:
Ok guys, I'll do a bold move now and probably a bad move, and I'll claim, because this info might help the town, and that I can't do anything much now anyway. I tried to use my Vigilante kill last night against Felly, and it didn't work. So if there is another role similar, I think Felly is either protected or have also Vigilante immunity somehow? :eek: or I just been blocked. If that the case well done mafia, I wish we have also a Super Duper role on Town side too, because I just used my charge.

Also, let's see if that power is limited somehow with mid-day count.

VOTE: Felly

fuckfgasgfdfh

I think we should leave a vote on Felly before the Midday Count so we can see if her being unvotable has a X Day Modifier

And that's pretty weird, Kender. I feel like Crystal Onix might've protected Felly since he seemed to be scumreading HumanDawn and vigi shotting her was one of HD's suggestions, but you might've been roleblocked yea

I tried to use my Vigilante kill last night against Felly, and it didn't work. So if there is another role similar, I think Felly is either protected or have also Vigilante immunity somehow? :eek: or I just been blocked.
I wondered why Felly wasn't killed. This is looking bad for us.

But what I'm actually interested in right now is why was CystalOnix killed? They weren't around for most of the game and then only showed up to point a finger at TheMalevolentOne. That could possibly be a reason for the mafia kill, but if that's the case it seems a little obvious. For now though I think I'm going to go with that reasoning, until I think of something that makes more sense.

Vote: TheMalevolentOne

I am going with Kender's reason.

VOTE: Felly
Do we really need more than one vote there?

LG's lynch is somewhat his fault, so that makes things a bit more awkward and hard to work with since he could've placed his vote on someone else so the Day phase didn't end with a mislynch. Because of that I feel like we didn't get a decent amount of info about the wagonomics. I'm still going to give it a second read, but at first the only thing that struck me as weird was HD moving his vote, which made it impossible for LG to shift the lynch to someone else after Unvoting himself.

Did anyone else target Felly last night? We might be able to know if she's some kind of commuter.
For now I think I'll vote HD, I'm not exactly fond of his arguments, and if he knew actions would fail on her, then most of D1 could've been somewhat attracting attention to her to waste town roles.

Vote: HumanDawn

It's not a big wagon for now, so I don't see any problems with that.

I wondered why Felly wasn't killed. This is looking bad for us.

But what I'm actually interested in right now is why was CystalOnix killed? They weren't around for most of the game and then only showed up to point a finger at TheMalevolentOne. That could possibly be a reason for the mafia kill, but if that's the case it seems a little obvious. For now though I think I'm going to go with that reasoning, until I think of something that makes more sense.

Vote: TheMalevolentOne

We don't, and TMO's vote seems slightly opportunistic, but I rather give them the benefit of doubt

Back
Top Bottom