• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Original Post - 21/01/2020

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score

Inside the human body, roughly 37.2 trillion cells work energetically. All day, every day. 24 hours and 365 days.
They are all working very hard. This is the inside of the human body.

Hello and welcome to Cells at Work Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! Joining me is my Co-Host @Parissong and my Admin on Duty @SoaringDylan who have both contributed to building this game with me and shall be assisting me with the running of this game.

If you're unfamiliar with Cells at Work, it's an manga/anime series that takes place inside the human body, teaching about how the body works and what each cell in the body does to keep you alive. It's a fun, wacky show with a colourful cast of characters that Parissong and I thought were a perfect fit for a Mafia game. You don't need to know anything about the show (or the human body) to play this game, though being somewhat familiar with the shows characters might give you an idea on who may be in this game. (Though the video above might give you hints)

This will be a bastard game, this means the hosts may be concealing hidden modifiers, roles, alignments or even win conditions from players. I cannot promise this game will be balanced either and it may favour one side more than another as this is also quite the role madness game. If either of these don't sound like they're for you then there's always next game, but you have been warned.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
  2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
  3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
  5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
  6. You may not claim your Character or any Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
  7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. You will be sent an invite to a Discord server upon death, this acts as a player Graveyard, you don't have to join it.
  8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
  9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, nobody will be lynched.
  10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
  11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
  12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our Cells:
  1. @ExLight
  2. @KenderCharmeleon - Killed Night Four - Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante
  3. @TheMalevolentOne @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Three - Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor
  4. @CyanideCrystal
  5. @Auxillify @Officer Snake - Killed Night Two - Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer
  6. @MegaPod - Lynched Day Four - B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
  7. @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day One - White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard
  8. @Snowy - Lynched Day Three - Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Godfather & x1 Bulletproof
  9. @Felly - Lynched Day Two - Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist
  10. @Tood
  11. @KingofSparta39 @Midorikawa - Lynched Day Five - Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!
  12. @Crystal Onix - Killed Night One - Platelet, the 2x Doctor
  13. @HumanDawn

Our Substitutes:

Our Spectators:

Town:
@KenderCharmeleon - Killed Night Four - Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante
@TheMalevolentOne @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Three - Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor
@Auxillify @Officer Snake - Killed Night Two - Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer
@MegaPod - Lynched Day Four - B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
@Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day One - White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard
@Felly - Lynched Day Two - Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist
@Tood - Lost Night Five - Macrophage/Monocyte, the 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante
@Crystal Onix - Killed Night One - Platelet, the 2x Doctor
@HumanDawn - Lost Night Five - Helper T Cell, the Insane Cop

Mafia:

@ExLight - Lost Night Five - Pneumonia Coccus, the Insane Mafia 3x Ninja/Roleblocker & 1x Bulletproof
@Snowy - Lynched Day Three - Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Godfather & x1 Bulletproof
@KingofSparta39 @Midorikawa - Lynched Day Five - Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!

Cancer Cell (Independent):

@CyanideCrystal - Won Night Five! - Cancer Cell, the Insanifier & 1x Bulletproof

Hosts (Independent):

@ZinnLav - Won Night Five - Memory Cell, the Host
@Parissong - Won Night Five - Mast Cell, the Host
@SoaringDylan - Won Night Five - The Narrator, the Host

Spectators (Independent):

@LinkTheHeroOfWinds - Won Night Five - Normal Cells, the Spectators

Last edited:
Admin on Duty Ping: @SoaringDylan, Co-Host Ping: @Parissong

And with that the game can begin, give me a little bit to send out the Role PMs, you should get them within the next hour or two, please confirm in thread or via Role PM to confirm you have your role, don't hesitate to ask me questions if you're unsure what something does.
As there are a few newcomers as well, please make sure you are familiar with my game rules.

Back
Top Bottom