• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Challenge Sprites

kaleidoscope

Aura Knight
Reaction score
Ello. I love the VS sprites ever since they appeared in Sinnoh and tried my hand at a few.

Edit: Feb 22, 2010

guys good news. After much consideration on my times and schedules i've found out i can sprite again! so currently I'm accepting requests for Challenge Sprites only.

Accepting Challenge Sprites for:

- Custom Trainer Sprites
- Gym leaders, frontier brains, elite 4 and champions that don't yet have a challenge sprite.

my limitations are 1) i can only accept 1 to 2 requests at the most and 2) since i use existing sprites (or some already customized ones) as a base, you might still be able to see where they come form but i do try my best to make it look original.

Current Work/s:

1. Syndney (Hoenn Elite 4)
2. Steven (Former Hoenn Champion)

My own Sprite
CalChallengeSprite20.png

VsCalChallengeSprite20.png

i used these during my old RPG but it stopped since our leader and a few of our members disappeared from the net.

My Friend's Sprite
AlmusRayne.png

VSAlmusChallengeSprite.png

This was the leader of my old RPG but is sadly gone. He liked it since it was exactly how he imagined his character to be...or so he said.

Winona

WinonnaChallengeSprite.png

VsWinonaChallengeSprite.png

My hardest work done. I like Winona from Hoenn especially in the manga. Here's to hoping to seeing a real one soon!

Last edited:
They look great. Are you doing requests...?

They look great. Are you doing requests...?

Depends i guess. you can try asking me for one but you may have to wait a while for it since VS spriting takes longer than regular ones.

could you do a sydney? y'know, from the Hoenn elite 4, it's okay if you cant or your not taking requests, it's just you dont see him, or any of hoenns elite 4, exept Drake, he was in the anime, (i dont mean the orange islands Drake btw, the Drake of the E4 doesnt use a friggin Ditto.)

guys good news. After much consideration on my times and schedules i've found out i can sprite again! so currently I'm accepting requests for Challenge Sprites only.

Accepting Challenge Sprites for:

- Custom Trainer Sprites
- Gym leaders, frontier brains, elite 4 and champions that don't yet have a challenge sprite.

my limitations are 1) i can only accept 1 to 2 requests at the most and 2) since i use existing sprites (or some already customized ones) as a base, you might still be able to see where they come form but i do try my best to make it look original.

Back
Top Bottom