• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Challenge the World" promo short

SammyW27

Reaction score
Hope it's okay to post this year.

It's just that it goes SO hard for a minute long ad... o_O

It's nice to see the anímated debut of some Paldean mons but...this was rushed to no end, if they wanted the impact of the Acacia video they should have used more budget to make it longer.

if they wanted the impact of the Acacia video they should have used more budget to make it longer.
But they didn't. It's just a commercial for the World Championships, albeit one that goes a LOT harder than it needed to.

Last edited:
I really like it. The animation is really great and I love the character designs. It's nice to see them represent different games across the franchise. I do have a soft spot for the TCG segment since it combines the melodramatic flare of Yu-Gi-Oh!, at least with how the characters were posing, with Pokemon. Truly a match made in heaven. I also kind of just love the ending line "And I met you." It just hits the heartstrings a bit for me for some reason. It's a short commercial just to promote the World Championship, but it's still really cool.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom