• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Chances of Ash leaving his Pokémon 2019/Pokémon Journeys captures at Sakuragi/Cerise Park?

Pokémon Master in the making!
Reaction score
I was thinking about how they decided to keep his Alolan Pokémon at Prof. Kukui’s house instead of at Prof. Oak’s lab, and thought that they might pull the same thing with his Journeys Pokémon. His Journeys Pokémon will be staying at Sakuragi Park for most of their adventures like his Alolan Pokémon with Kukui’s house, so they most likely have a special connection with it. Plus, we can assume they would have some friendships with Go’s Pokémon so they’d probably rather stay there with them and help guard it than go to Oak’s Lab. I can easily see Ash keeping them there whenever he moves on to his next goal or whatever he chooses to do.

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ...ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Reaction score
If it weren't for the fact that Professor Oak's lab is a hop, skip, and a jump away (and it's already been featured in the series) from where Ash currently resides, I'd agree it's a possibility.

I imagine when Ash returns Mimey to his mother, he'll drop the rest of his party members off at Oaks.

This, too, shall pass...
Reaction score
I do feel there's a bit of a difference between his Alola team living in Kukui's house and his current one staying in a big laboratory--the latter doesn't feel like something you get attached to in the same way, at least to me. That said I could still see his current team staying there.

Not Dead
Reaction score
I do feel there's a bit of a difference between his Alola team living in Kukui's house and his current one staying in a big laboratory--the latter doesn't feel like something you get attached to in the same way, at least to me. That said I could still see his current team staying there.
You could say that about Oak's lab, too. And we all know that Ash doesn't stay in Pallet very often and could visit Vermilion almost as easily.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Recent episode confirmed that Satoshi's current pokémon became a part of the park's community. So they're going to nowhere.