• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles felt the house begin to shudder, looking at Delphine he said, "I think it might be time we got out of here"

"I think we are fine. It's an old place. They always shake and creak." Delphine wasn't fazed as she was flicking through the old newspapers. "If not then I guess we'll jump out of the window and do a nice roll to avoid killing ourselves. That sounds nice right?"

Suddenly there was the sound of a ruffling, and a piercing wail swept through the house, accompanied by a gust of nigh-freezing wind. The shack began to creak even more, and the sound of something moving rumbled through the walls. Alan looked blankly at everyone else, and turned tail and ran. "Nope Nope Nope Nope let's get out of here."
Jenny stood there slightly longer. "I don't know about you guys, but ghost or not, that thang sound'd mighty mean. I say it's 'bout high time we make like a tree and get the hell out of here." Almost in response there was another piercing wail.

OOC- GM note- Probably best you do.

After the developments, Miles looked at Delphine then gestured to the window, "Are we jumping through?" he grinned.

Ebony raced after Alan and leaped out the door way, "Oh lord!" She dived head first into the snow, for the first time since she'd come to Chandlerknock she was actually happy for its existence because although she felt it melt right to her skin, it sheltered her fall. "What was THAT?!" She pointed at the shack in horror.

"Of course." Delphine jumped out of the window and executed a perfect landing well to at least not her hurt herself...much. "I should really practice that roll." She muttered as she spat out snow.

Tailisu ran out the building followed by Lahia, he was scared and confused. "What just happen?!" He said terrified. Is it possible that it was the ghost that caused that?

Lahia was trying to catch her breath from running. Was that really caused by.. "No that's silly! It's really obvious.." She took out Allegro's pokeball and held it."Watch out, it's probably a dangerous pokémon."She said warning her classmates.

Miles jumped out of the window behind Delphine, but more or less face-planted into the show. He stood up and began to brush snow of his clothes saying, "Well, at least your technique was better than mine"

"Dangerous is a challenge. I'm game plus I look pretty enough to stay where's your coffee you person that has a ghost Pokemon." Delphine muttered as she kind of felt the need for some coffee. "Then I'll ask them if they have coffee."

She had no idea what was happening actually.

"The keyword is dangerous!" Alan said frantically, hopping from one leg to another in panic. Jenny plowed out, banging her arm on the doorway by accident. This too caused another shrill scream.

Miles listened to Delphine's rather bizarre comments then walked over and said, "Are you alright, did you hit your head or something?"

"I'm fine. If there is a ghost he or she or even it should appear. What's scaring going to do. Now excuse me while I'm find a sledgehammer." Delphine walked around the shack to see if she can find a sledgehammer to smash the shack with. Her theory is that the ghost wouldn't want the shack to be knocked down, so it would appear and do stuff. If there wasn't a ghost then she could smash something for fun. It was a win-win situation for the beautiful blonde.

"What on Earth are you doing?! Dialga Palkia and Arceus on Earth, we have to get the hell out of here!"

"That's no fun. If there is a ghost then he or she or even it would come and tell me and I just found a sledgehammer. What are the odds?" Delphine picked up the sledgehammer. "This is going to be so like fun and before I use this..." The blonde walked up to the shack and knocked on the door.

"Mister or Miss Ghost, if you are here can you say hello or boo? I have a box of lipstick that you may like...oh wait I didn't bring them....hmmm what else do I have with me?" Delphine pulled out a pack of mints from her handbag. "I got a pack of mints. So you know come out otherwise I'll smash your shack and you can't live there....wait a second" the blonde teen just thought of something. "If you're a ghost then why do you need a house...you're dead. It wouldn't make sense. I mean you can't live there unless you have cable TV? Do you have cable TV Mr or Miss Ghost?" No one knows what Delphine was on about, she didn't even know what she was on about.

(OoC: Is there an actual ghost)

Miles really had no idea what Delphine was talking about, but he was a little interested to see if there was any kind of ghost or ghost type Pokemon that lived in the shack. "Uh, Delphine maybe we shouldn't attempt to destroy things with sledgehammers? We could try talking instead of smashing" he offered.

"What does a key word mean?! Like dangerous triggers something?!" She lifted herself from the snow and stood up brushing the flakes from her clothes. "What even is all this?" She stared blankly at the shack for a moment.

OOC- Maybe, maybe not. I would, however, step away from the shack unless you like being covered with a solid form of a very common compound, i.e. ice.

"It means the word you're emphasizing here! Just... get away, we're in too deep!"

Ebony was tempted to start singing In Too Deep by Sum 41 but decided it was inappropriate timing so took a few steps back, "I'll wait until everyone's here, don't want anyone getting forgotten."

"I think we should step back from the shack, something might happen Delphine" Miles said, as he began to tried to get her away from the odd building.

"Whatever." Delphine shrugged as she walked away. "I don't walk away from a fight though and I have a sledgehammer." She decided there was no point of fighting with the group, so she threw the sledgehammer behind her. "Fine I'm out of here." She started to walk away back to the dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom