• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan took one last look at the shack, which shook violently one last time, before he turned tail and ran.

Seeing that most of the people were ready to leave, Ebony didn't waste another second and bolted it back to the academy to go and find out more about the so called ghost.

OOC- Good to hear, Sammy!

Jenny stole one last look at the shack, and hurried away. Oddly enough, it felt colder now.

Delenn felt a chill that seemed to seemingly come out of nowhere, sweeping through the shack; with a shudder, she recalled Rune and Scythe and made a hasty retreat back to the academy, following the others

Once they arrived at the tower, Jenny immediatly lit the fireplace, turned to Alan and punched him in the gut. "That was an awful ideer."

Ebony went and sat down in front of the fire, "Although that was fun, I agree. That was a terrible idea, we should've been more prepared." Ebony sighed, "You don't think we've just screwed with something really important do you?"

Jenny straightened herself for a second, pondering on what Ebony just said. "I didn't thank of that." she muttered, before turning to Alan with a fist clenched again. Alan scrambled to safety.

Miles followed the rest back to the dorm tower. He entered and sat down on a couch in the lobby, near the fire. "Well I suppose we didn't discover much, did we?" he said as he took his coat and scarf off.

"Actually," Ebony added, "If you think about it we;ve discovered a lot." She pointed in the general direction of the shack, "We've discovered that we need to stay away from there, or make a pretty good plan for how we're going to deal with whatever's in there."

"If you guys let me used the sledgehammer...." Delphine sighed as she walked around. "Then there would be no problems but no apparently there are ghost. Ooh that means going at night would be swell."

Alan coldly regarded Delphine for a few seconds. "You are positively mentally unstable." he loudly proclaimed. "We should probably hit the hay, the teachers will be onto us if they see we're tired as poop tomorrow."

" Should we tell them?" Tailisu said as he stood near the fireplace for it's warmth. " I mean.. I don't think we should leave the shack alone.What if whatever's in there comes to the school?" He said worried. This really was a bad idea. Hopefully no one will get hurt because of their fault.

"We... could tell them. But who? The Deputy head was kind of scary, I don't know many of the other teachers, and that prefect guy was a bit of a condesending prick." Alan said.

"Bad idea," Ebony pointed out, "Should we have been in the shack anyway? Also when we go up to someone and be all like 'Hey uh yeah, the shack's haunted,' they're just going to laugh in our faces. Depends on what you guys think, but personally, I feel we should keep this to ourselves until we have real evidence."

"I don't know if it really matters" Miles said, as he stood and began to make his way to the stairs, he didn't really see the point of the whole shack adventure, it was most likely a ghost Pokemon. "I'll see you in class tomorrow" he said, walking up the stairs.

"I'm not unstable. I mean how do we know it's ghost?" Delphine asked. "Personally I would have rather found it out but stuff happens." She sighed as she sat down pulling a mirror. "I'm not scared. I don't believe in fear unless it is to do like fashion."

"Shmeh, we can investigate some time soon again, maybe we could go back tomorrow night?" Ebony smiled evily, "Going at night would be fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom