• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..and suicidal." Lahia pointed out as she took off her hoodie and sit near the fire. " Even though I'm not sure whether to tell the teacher's or not, Ghost or Pokemon, that thing's looks dangerous. I don't think it's sane to go there anyway." She said to Ebony.

Something Lahia said made Tailisu think about something. What he was thinking about made sense in regards to the being in the shack though he wasn't sure. He looked to be in deep thought as he thought of his theory.

"It's probably best we go to sleep now anyway. It's past curfew, and the teachers will ask questions if we're tired tomorrow. Night, everyone." Alan said, going upstairs.

"Urgh, I guess." Ebony replied to Lahia, "Is it not killing you to know what it is though?" She grinned again, "Night everyone anyway, I need to snooze."

OOC- There was a ghost story, then they went to check out an old shack at the edge of the school, before realizing it's probably haunted due to a horrible shrill scream and shaking walls and such, and running back to the dorm to go to sleep. You came back at a fairly good time, we're just about to time skip in 3... 2... 1...

Time went on in the School. Things were mostly uneventful for a while, other than odd noises on the school grounds at night, which the teachers put down as a Rattata infestation. The students had been training their Pokemon as part of an assignment, each Trainer's partner needing to have one of their stats buffed. Alan retired to the dorm after a long day's work, before plonking down in his favourite arm chair, exhausted and stroking his Piplup's head. "Man, this scholl is demanding." he groaned.

OOC: Hey Modio :3 you off school today? :)

"Demanding but helpful to my training" Delenn concurred and turned to look at Alan

"I don't believe we've met; I'm Delenn"

Miles walked in after training with his Trapinch, and took a seat on the couch near the others. "Well I suppose we wouldn't want it to be too easy though?"

Ebony perched herself on the windowsill and glared at the sun outside, "I don't mind a challenge but this is meaning I actually have to make time to sleep. There's no more gaming until 3am." She sighed.

OOC- 's the summer Holidays here in Ireland :p

"Alan." he replied, taking off his Trilby and shaking Delenn's hand. "A pleasure."

Adam had sat down along with the others once he had come back from classes, though he had mostly been worried with the assignment that they had been handed out. "Maybe we'll be done quicker if we all sparred with each other," he suggested as he looked at the rest of the group. "It'll be easier than training individually."

"I came here for the co-ordinating. I was a big fan of the Contests back in Hearthome." Alan grinned. "And you?"

Jenny regarded Adam. "Ya've got a good point there. The snow seems ta be lettin' up, so we can all head down to the arenas in a bit. Migh' be a bit o' a mistake ta battle in 'ere, what with all the breakable materials an' all."

"Sure, why not?" Miles said, in response to Jenny and Adam's conversation. He stood up and went to look out at the window at the snow that wasn't falling as hard as before.

Ebony stood up and went to look out the window too, "I'll go put something warm on so I can come and watch."

"Sounds good to me" Miles responded grinning. He was excited for a challenge and was eager to see where his skills matched up with some of the other students.

"I'm up fer that." Jenny grinned, grabbing her Pokeballs.

Alan looked lazily at the others, before uttering a "Meh" and sliding back into his seat.

"Battling for me holds my interest; though having said that, I am interested to learn about the other "paths" of pokemon" Delenn mused, grinning in spite of herself

"Adam, I think I will come watch this" Delenn replied, intrigued to see a royale battle

Delphine unlike everyone else was just in her own area where she was practicing with her Pokemon. She didn't want people to see her because it would ruin her concentration. "It is good to get some focus and away from people."

The beautiful strawberry blonde teen was training with her Oddish at this present moment. "Just focus and perfection."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom