• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Changeling's Theme Creation Shop [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharixi

Reaction score
Welcome to the shop! Here, I'll create themes (avatars and signature images) of... well, pretty much anyone, in the dimensions of 200x200 (by default) for avatars and 600x160 (max) for signature images.

Rules:
- No credit required, but is appreciated.
- Please keep requests within forum and avatar rules.
- Be sure to ask in your request for things like using fanart (with artist approval) vs. official artwork/screenshots.
Try to always ask for permission, even when the artist doesn't request it.
- I will make your theme as I would for myself, so feel free to ask for any changes.
- You can only make one request at a time. Please wait 2 days after your request is completed before asking for another theme.

An example of the process:
User 1 said:
Can I have a Pikachu theme, using anime pictures?
The Light said:
Here is your theme, @ User 1.
[Avatar Image]
[Link]
[Signature Image]
[Link]
Please let me know if you need any changes.

Last edited:
I've finished your request, @Max1996.
mUt1SeG.jpg

URL: http://i.imgur.com/mUt1SeG.jpg
eK9ZZgm.jpg

URL: http://i.imgur.com/eK9ZZgm.jpg
Please let me know if you need any changes.

Hm...
I would like a Mewtwo theme
and may the avatar be 120 by 120? thanks

bonus points if you can include a reference to shadow mewtwo

I like it, but the thing is, I usally grab a pic off of Google Images for my avatar, I don’t know if I will use that one from the anime or not. thanks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom