I would even make it work with priority +1. What other moves are also good against a oponent known move?Yes please! As it is, Anticipation is currently a useless ability under most circumstances. This would make the ability much more worth it in the long run, especially if it helps those those moves become more viable.
If I could add new non-legendary pokemon to the expansions:
1.female vampire bat, strigoi dark/fairy with Siphoner ability to steal away every hp gain from the oponent and to reverse the draing moves of oponents against them that you would gain hp and they the damage instead also boosting your own draining moves too.
2. Golden goose, steel/flying, egg moves, defense oriented with lighting rod or heatproof ability
3. Banshe, fairy/ghost, a screaming spirit with that new sound ability from Toxtricity or with sound proof against those dark sound moves?
4. strigoi female fairy/dark, stats like Glalie but with more speed and lower other stats and a
5. dark/bug great leech lookalike pokemon with the Siphoner ability
6. a fast Steel/fighting mouse with muskeeteer sword and sniper ability
7. a bug/ghost praying mantis with dazzling,
8 gargole, rock/ghost that learns scald and has sturdy, cursed body, perish body and acces to
9. cat like god egiptian mummy , ghost/rock with Queenly Majesty, faster then Greninja 130 speed with acces to giga drain
10. bug/ghost spider with human body queen with a new ability that steals hp from pokemon that are not sleeping and more from those that have ability or under effect of terrain to not sleep...