• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Changes To The Anime/Manga Staff

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

There has been some changes to the Anime/Manga staff and we wanted to update everyone about these changes.

First, we have a new staff member with @Kalos Queen Serena. She has been a good member and I'm sure she'll be a good mod too. Please help her feel welcome.

@Pokemaster97 has become the new head mod for the Anime/Manga section. He's a big help for the section and I'm sure he'll continue to do a great job as the new head mod.

As for me, I am still a part of the Anime/Manga staff, but I have also become the Deputy Head Admin. I can't do that and be the head mod for this section at the same time, but I will still do my best to help out whenever I can.

Please join me in congratulating our new mod and new head mod. I'm sure that they'll do great work here.

Just like life is transient, so are things on this site.

Even though you will be still around Hidden Mew. Ill miss your frequent activity being exemplary of civil, honest, respectable and reasonable person. You contributed a lot in making this place feel more organized and peaceful. So im grateful for all hard work you have done being happy for you. In being offered position of deputy head admin.

However other people have all been very helpful, polite and honorable in doing their duty as moderators. Helping in making this place feel more welcomed in posting in.

So I want to congratulate to Pokemaster97 for his promotion to this respectful and challenging position. I wish you all the best with your new position as head moderator for Anime/Manga section. You deserved it through maturity and adaptability to deal with both pleasant, but stressful situations too i imagine you guys are dealing with.

And Kalos Queen Serena. Your frequent activity, contributive and enjoyable to read posts. Just like your considerate and nice behavior have earned you promotion to moderator. Congratulations!

I wish to all of you all the best in your future work as administrators and moderators.:)

First off, I want to give Hidden Mew and Pokemaster97 both a big congrats for their awesome
promotions. I have worked closely with you both in moderating this section the past two years and I can only say your promotions are more than deserved!

Secondly I want to use this post as a warm welcome for Kalos Queen Serena. It's nice to see a new face among staff and I'm looking forward to work with you. Good luck!

Hello everyone!

There has been some changes to the Anime/Manga staff and we wanted to update everyone about these changes.

First, we have a new staff member with @Kalos Queen Serena. She has been a good member and I'm sure she'll be a good mod too. Please help her feel welcome.
Congrats!I know you're great! <3

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom