• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Changing of the guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I come bearing news of a small change in the War Room moderating team. As you have or will no doubt notice, I'm no longer head of the War Room and as moderator of the section. It was not an easy decision to make, because I like this section, and the users that frequent it, but having started a new job, I no longer felt I could be effective as a section head or as a moderator in the War Room.

I'm proud of the camaraderie and the sense of community that we've built over the last year and I'm always grateful for all of your dedication and participation to the section. I've had a blast playing alongside you, but I had even more fun working with outstanding moderators and users in trying to make this section one of Bulbagarden forum's funnest and most welcoming forum. I'd like to thank Rayne and Ryuutakeshi for giving me a chance back in 2011 when I wasn't the most evident choice. I'd like to thank Phoenicks, Mintaka, Parmalee, Iteru, Paperhorse and Zenax for their hard work, their humour, their kindness and their devotion to the section, but also for their friendship and the countless times where they made me think of how lucky I was to have such great moderators working with me. Finally, I'd like to thank all of you guys for the good moments, the laughs, the heated debates, for your creativity and imagination, for your wit and wisdom, for everything that made me want to become a War Room moderator in the first place.

Of course, I wouldn't be leaving if I didn't know you would be in good hands, so it's my great pleasure to announce that Parmalee will be the new section head of the War Room. She's always shone with her incredible dedication to the section, her hard work and professionalism. She's a great host, a great player, a great moderator, and I have no doubt she'll be a great head. I wish her the best of luck.

This is where I get off, I'll still be modding the Animé section and I'll remain on staff, so don't hesitate to drop me a vm if you have a question about Bulba, an idea, a comment, or if you just want to engage in a friendly chat.

Thank you all again,
Hellion

Thank you for all your hard work, Hellion! You have helped this section grow, and you should be proud of the work you've done here. I've enjoyed working with you these past few months. I'll miss you!

And congratulations Parmalee! You really deserve it. :)

Good luck on your new job Hellion! But how's this Parmalee you're talking about? Panu should be leading this >=l

Good luck in all your future endeavors, Hellion. And congratulations, Parma!!

Congratulations on your new job Hellion! Congratulations Parmalee on the new position! :)

To Hellion,
I still have very fond memories of some of the games I got to play with you Hellion, and I enjoyed your mafias (especially the X Men ones). You're always going to be a part of this community, no matter whether you continue to play or not. And for that I thank you.

To Parma,
I've seen what you can do. You've always had innovative ideas and I think you will certainly bring your own uniqueness to the section, just like those before you. I look forward to enjoying myself under your leadership, and sharing the experiences of the War Room together as members of this community.

Hellion, you're awesome and we've all had a great time here with you. Congrats on the new job! :)

Parm, you are also awesome and we're going to continue having a great time here with you!

Thanks for all your hard work, Hellion. You'll be missed as WR head. :}

Congrats, though, Parmalee. :> Continue working hard and I'm sure you'll be great.

Thanks for all you've done Hellion and congrats on your new job. Parmalee, congratulations becoming the new head, I look forward to seeing you both around :)

We'll miss you, Hellion, but it's awesome that you're staying on the staff. You've done an amazing job at making the War Room what it is today.

Also, congrats Parma! You'll do a great job as the new head.

Sorry to see you go Hellion. Even though I haven't really known you, you have been a great friend and mod.

And congrats Parma! know you'll do great things here.

...I can't help but to feel a little left out in that list of names.

Mijz was a mod a long time ago, back in the Phoenicks days :<

I do remember that. For some reason I thought that was you saying that. I think it's all of these new chesty avatars that have me getting confused.

Sorry @Mijzelffan; didn't mean anything by that. I got a little confused by you not having a Pinkie Pie Avatar. XD

I do remember that. For some reason I thought that was you saying that. I think it's all of these new chesty avatars that have me getting confused.

Sorry @Mijzelffan; didn't mean anything by that. I got a little confused by you not having a Pinkie Pie Avatar. XD

Understandable mistake. But for the record, I have a Pinkie Pie avatar. :3 She's just a human rather than a pony here.

Hellion: It will be weird to not see you at the bottom there, but you did a hell of a job while you were here. For this, I give you thanks.

To the rest of you: Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom