• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chao-der's Animation, Banner and Sprite Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
(ALL ORDERS WILL BE TRANSPARENT UNLESS YOU SPECIFY A BACKGROUND OR IT'S A RANDOM ONE WITH A BACKGROUND)

Heyup, Chao here. I'm ready to offer my stuff to you peeps who want sprites.

So, I'll do any splice you want, animated or not. (Gen V sprites may need to be supplied.)

All free of charge! Yeah, and thats not all. A full list is below:

Animation: Give me the images, and I'll animate them together.

FORM -

Transparant: Y/N

Splices:
Animated or Not. Beware though, animated may take a while.

FORM -

Pokémon Base:
Other Pokémon: (Up to 2 more)
Animated: Y/N

Recolours:
I take one Pokémon, give it the colours of another. Simples.

FORM -

Pokémon Base:
Pokémon Colours:
Animated: Y/N

Banners:
Give me the details, and I'll make a banner. I must warn you, however, you may need to check with someone it is suitable for a signature, as I do not know how to measure pixels. So I cannot be held responsible if my banner is too large. If it is, then re-size it. Or get someone else to. Take this as a warning, thanks.

FORM -

Background Image/Colours:
Images; Placement:
Text; Placement:
Other; Placement:

Outline Filling:
I put the image you specify into Paint. I put the sprite you specify on top. I make the sprite transparant. I then remove everything around the edge of the sprite to end up with the Pokémon shape with an image.

FORM -

Image: (Anything: Movie Poster, Photo, just some ideas)
Sprite:
(Not animated as too hard, maybe soon)

Random:
I have one last style for you. It involves you giving me a Pokémon and I will splice, recolour, edit, scratch, give it a background, mess around with it until you end up with a strange looking sprite. Not animated.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Current Orders:

Ban List

NONE YET YAY

Afflilates:

NONE YET

What you waiting for? GET REQUESTING!

Last edited:
ill start you off

can i have a splice of empoleon and snorlax?
with snorlax as the base?

Last edited:
Pokémon Base:snorlax
Other Pokémon: empoleon, snorlax
Animated: no

snorlaxempoleon.png

Any more?

By the way, it wasn't transparant because snorlax has a black outline >_<

Brilliant. A bot in my shop >_<

I looked in my posts, saw that a new post was added, and I thought I'd had an order...

Oh well. Just posting an update to say that now if you give me the images, I'll animate them together for you.

Re: Wholesale Moncler Jackets

Wholesale Moncler Jackets,Moncler Jackets for sale,replica Moncler Jackets,discount.Compare Save on Clothing Wholesale Moncler Jackets from $250.Shop Moncler Jackets for sale Clothing & Accessories Shop Online At g-wholesale.com.

LOLWUT

Random Manaphy :D This should be fun >:)

Done ~

empoleonb.png

manaphym.png

shaymin.png

... Very Random...

Quick question. If I give you one of my splices can you animate it?

No Prob, glad to help!

Any more?

Can I have a banner for my sprite shop? With the text "ToP's Trippin' Sprite Shop!" With some of the sprites that I did please. Any background that you find suitable~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom