• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chaos Dusknoir's chaotic shop

ChachachaCHIA!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
You come into the shop and see people dying, explosions, and a 5 headed man, he screams, he pleads you to help him. You see a man in a black robe acting very calm as if this was not going on.

Hi, how may I help you? This is what I can do:

POKEMON ROLE PLAY This is Zekrom as Leonidas.

CHAOTIC Yup, this Typhlosion seems to have some disease.

RECOLOUR Recolored Feraligatr with a dark theme. If you request this, please give a theme or say what colors should they turn into.

SPLICE This is a duskull jolteon splice... I think, actually, it also has umbreon in it, it was done a long time ago. And splices don't need to be 2 pokemon. It can be as many as you want, as long as its under 12.

You may need to click on the picture or zoom in...
PICTURE BANNER THING Yeah, you can ask for some sprites above to be in a picture. However, whenever I do it, it's too small. This is Zekrom as Leonidas and Electabuzz as persian messenger recreating the sparta kick scene...

Trainer splice and trainer recolor. Ask which graphics you want. This is gen 3 graphics.
I only work with sprites. You may request a backround but it you must have the picture of the backround.
Have a nice day...

ONE MORE THING, WHEN YOU REQUEST PLEASE MENTION MY NAME, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING.

Also, if there is something that you want me to do but it's not on the what I can do list. Feel free to ask if I can do it.

NEWS:
7/3/12- Reveavled picture/ banner thing....
8/1212- Reavealed trainer splices and recolor. and Afflitrates with Power of Aura

Last edited:
Wassup Chaos Dusknoir i created an account can u add me and can i have an emboar with kyurem arms thanks

Wassup Chaos Dusknoir i created an account can u add me and can i have an emboar with kyurem arms thanks

Hi Absol. I see you got here. But I need to inform you of some things.
1) This is an art shop. Did you read the first post? You order sprites which I edit for free.
2) You can say this kind of stuff on my page. However, I think you need 5 posts and they have to relate to the thread title.
3) Please delete or edit you post. I don't want you to get infracted since this does not relate to the thread. You can click on edit. Go advanced and delete it. Or you can edit it and order a sprite like the previous person did.

@Chaos Dusknoir

Hello! I would like a Splice of all the eevee evolutions except eevee. So yeah!
Yeah here you go:

If you don't see how this has every eeveeloutions:
It has the tattoos of Umbreon
It has the color of Glaceon
It has the leaves of Leafeon
It has the body of Espeon
It has the head of Flareon
It has the tail of Vapeoreon
It has the neck thingy of Joltoen
If you did not like how this came out, just ask.

@Chaos Dusknoir; Sprite time!

I need two trainer sprites, male and female. They MUST be in the Gen III graphics, though.

Male:
Brown hair with a light blue and white cap, blue eyes, and the outfit is up to you.

Female:
Go crazy. :p

Can you also do overworld and backsprites? :-/

Oh, this looks AWESOME. I love the look of the shop, your user title, and the Chaotic thing, @Chaos Dusknoir;

I want:
Chaotic Cyndaquil
Chaotic Bisharp
Chaotic Misdreavus
Chaotic Gardevoir
Chaotic Kirlia
Chaotic Vulpix
Chaotic Lilligant
Chaotic Pikachu
Gallade playing as Ichigo Kurusaki from Bleach

@User_Name; @Power of Aura;
I'm going to be late since I'm moving to another house and have to pack up my pc with my sprites. I'm using my phone to inform you guys of this if you're wondering.
Sorry for being late.

@Chaos Dusknoir; Awesome man, they look great! I didn't really think you'd go that crazy on the female character. XD

@User_Name;; @Xrayzer02;

username, sorry your is going to take a while since one I'm moving and I rarely have time to go onto the computor.
Xrayzer, what tells you a lot? Sorry if this sounds rude but can you order something if youre going to comment? If you only want to comment, then i can start a sprite gallery for you to comment if you want....

Back
Top Bottom