• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chaos Dusknoir's chaotic shop

@User_Name;
I have half of what you want:

I also have Ichigo ready but I want to save him for last. Just don't look at my my sprites album. The other 4 I'll work on tommorow along with Xrayzer02's request

Can I please have:
All Legendaries fused together to form something weird
All Legendaries fused together to form something awesome
Pikachu cosplaying as Ash cosplaying as Pikachu
Pichu cosplaying as Giratina
Dialga recolored and given parts of other Pokémon to look like a ghost of itself
The heads of all Legendaries formed into a ball
Parts of any amount of Pokémon fused together to form something you find very dangerous-looking
All Deoxys' formes fused together
Plusle and Minun cosplaying as each other
Magmortar arms, Kirlia legs, Dragonite wings, Giratina Origin Forme wings, Blastoise shell, and Ditto head together.
Chaotic Zapmolcuno (you can use the sprite on Zapmolcuno's Bulbapedia article)
All Rotom's formes fused together
Weavile cosplaying as Moka Akashiya

Is this too much? I don't really care when it finishes. Take as much time as you need.

I know it'll take a while. I'll be patient.

EDIT: @Chaos Dusknoir; It's been a little over two weeks since this post was first made, so... how's your progress?

Last edited:
@User_Name, sorry but I actually never started it since school caught me in webs, now that I am back, I can make little progress slowly.

Can you do a pokemon roleplay of glaceon being a fairy?

Can you make a chaotic celebi?

Back
Top Bottom